This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

1800 msp points to use, need suggestions

#1mcquizxPosted 4/19/2013 2:06:17 PM(edited)
alright so i dont really know what to get..so far im leaning towards banjo kazooie 1 & 2, even though i beat them back in the day on the n64

i only have dust, geometry wars 2 , minecraft and the walking dead from xbla, so i know theres plenty of good games out there.. just looking for suggestions any type of game.

also might want perfect dark, how does it hold up to the n64 version? also how do the banjos hold up?

OR should i look into dark souls?? its 1600 points but i think i rather get the physical copy sooner or later ( prob cheaper too )

thankss
---
#2NeVaRmoorePosted 4/19/2013 2:11:38 PM
I highly recommend Shadow Complex. You should try the demo.
#3stargazer1981Posted 4/19/2013 2:14:23 PM
Wait for "Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon". Thank me later.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#4mcquizx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 2:15:30 PM
thanks for contributing to both my topics lol..yeah ive tried the demo and its pretty damn good, kinda like dust but not if you know what i mean..definitely thinking about that one too..
---
#5MrluzoPosted 4/19/2013 2:15:35 PM
I would say Peggle and Peggle Nights and your grand from there.
#6NeVaRmoorePosted 4/19/2013 2:18:45 PM
No prob Bob. I can't speak for the Far Cry 3 but then again I haven't even played the actual game. But Shadow Complex is definitely a game you should play one day.
#7CammyApplePosted 4/19/2013 2:39:31 PM
Shadow Complex is on sale at least five times per year, wait for a sale.

Terraria has been a good amount of fun. I was skeptical but took the plunge. Worth the cost in my opinion.

Wait until the 24th and see how Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine turns out. looks really nifty.

Darkstar One is a fun game. Really the only space sim on 360. The PC version is better but that's not the point is it?

Civ Rev is worth $20 easy. I had to buy it on demand as no store in my area had it, even used, at the time.

Is Sacred 2 available on demand? That would be worth $20 easy as well.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#8mcquizx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 3:34:23 PM
Anyone play bastion before? It LOOKS like legend of mana to me ( which i loved )but how's the gameplay?
---
#9CammyApplePosted 4/19/2013 3:37:13 PM
mcquizx posted...
Anyone play bastion before? It LOOKS like legend of mana to me ( which i loved )but how's the gameplay?

It's an action RPG. A very good adventure worth taking. But also one that's on sale a few times per year.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#10NeVaRmoorePosted 4/19/2013 3:44:29 PM
Bastion, while good, is also a game you'll probably only play 2 or 3 times. Get it as cheap as possible.