This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battlefield used to be one of the most fun games out there...

#1Solid SonicPosted 4/19/2013 3:08:47 PM
The days of playing BF2:MC were awesome and 2142 was like the best Battlefield game ever.

But now...now...it just ain't the same...
---
Every post I make is with integrity and sincerity. I'm pretty sure you're the troll, not me.
#2GGearXPosted 4/19/2013 3:14:44 PM
I know DAT feel.
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#3DiaperDandeePosted 4/19/2013 3:14:54 PM
I like the taste of french fries, but it saddens me that they are so bad for you. What do you guys think of french fries?
---
Top 6 Games this gen: Metal Gear Solid 4, BioShock Infinite, Uncharted 2, Mass Effect 2, BioShock, Batman: Arkham City
#4rekyohaPosted 4/19/2013 3:36:28 PM
DiaperDandee posted...
I like the taste of french fries, but it saddens me that they are so bad for you. What do you guys think of french fries?

I try to avoid fast food.
---
It's the 2nd best thing you can do by yourself- Tom, GT-SunbakedStone3 http://myanimelist.net/profile/sonictoryuiai
#5zerooo0Posted 4/19/2013 4:02:03 PM
DiaperDandee posted...

I'm disappointed that French Fries aren't made from the French. I mean what's the point in having French in the name if it's not even made from there.

Bacon>French Fries
---
I like Pie. Pie tastes good. What's ya favorite Pie? Mine is Pecan
#6SparkItUpPosted 4/19/2013 4:03:12 PM
zerooo0 posted...
DiaperDandee posted...

I'm disappointed that French Fries aren't made from the French. I mean what's the point in having French in the name if it's not even made from there.

Bacon>French Fries

bacon bits on cheese covered fries > bacon > french fries
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#7zerooo0Posted 4/19/2013 4:05:02 PM
SparkItUp posted...
zerooo0 posted...
DiaperDandee posted...

Bacon>French Fries

bacon bits on cheese covered fries > bacon > french fries

Tries to come up with a counter argument.........You win.
---
I like Pie. Pie tastes good. What's ya favorite Pie? Mine is Pecan
#8GGearXPosted 4/19/2013 4:10:33 PM
zerooo0 posted...
DiaperDandee posted...

Lies!
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#9CyricsServantPosted 4/19/2013 4:13:31 PM
rekyoha posted...
DiaperDandee posted...

I try to avoid fast food.

If I had my way your account would be deleted.

Everyone should be required to eat french fries at least once per day.
#10richboy900Posted 4/19/2013 4:23:54 PM
It still is imo. Tbh, I prob did play bad co 2 more than bf3 though. Bc2 was brilliant.