This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battlefield used to be one of the most fun games out there...

#11adam101Posted 4/19/2013 4:42:15 PM
I played Battlefield 2 in college and thought it was ok, but I love BF3. I find it all matters who I play it with. Playing without friends is never fun. I like all the assignments and goals to keep me going. Playing to win every match gets old, but he "carrot on the stick" keeps me playing.
#1295_EclipsePosted 4/19/2013 5:10:48 PM
Bc2 was great, Bf3 was too CoD focused.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
Always online defenders > http://i.imgur.com/7Bxoy.jpg
#13swatkiller546Posted 4/19/2013 5:19:53 PM
BC2 was the best ever; I had so much fun playing it with my friends.. It seemed it had more destruction btw
---
"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a gamer, just like you."
#14knightimexPosted 4/19/2013 6:31:23 PM
Since it's pointless to live beyond 80 i'm going to continue to enjoy French fries
---
Old School Style Games FTW!
#15SoloPosted 4/19/2013 7:03:05 PM
Battlefield - Bad Company.

One of the best single player experiences one can have in a FPS.
---
getting moderated builds character
#16rekyohaPosted 4/20/2013 12:31:00 AM
CyricsServant posted...
rekyoha posted...
DiaperDandee posted...
I like the taste of french fries, but it saddens me that they are so bad for you. What do you guys think of french fries?

I try to avoid fast food.

If I had my way your account would be deleted.

Everyone should be required to eat french fries at least once per day.

Hold on, I avoid bk, mcdonalds, wendys, etc but I do buy potatoes and make my own fries once in a while. I usually wait until I buy ketchup.
---
It's the 2nd best thing you can do by yourself- Tom, GT-SunbakedStone3 http://myanimelist.net/profile/sonictoryuiai
#17richboy900Posted 4/20/2013 3:14:39 AM
SoloBR posted...
Battlefield - Bad Company.

One of the best single player experiences one can have in a FPS.

Yeah that was great singleplayer. Some of the maps online were better than bad co 2, only thing was I only played as the guy with the m60 or big lmgs as he had med kits and mortar strike :o. Also it takes ages to kill people, the guns felt weak.