This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's your GOTY right now? And predict what it might end up being..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What's your GOTY right now? And predict what it might end up being..
2 years ago#11
Bioshock Infinite so far but lets see what the future holds.
2 years ago#12
Totally with TC.
---
The Pandora's Box Trilogy--middle grade fantasy--BOOK THREE: FATE and REBIRTH out now!
2 years ago#13
Currently it's Bioshock Infinite by a country mile. That game was phenomenal and for the first time in a long time I'm actually EXCITED for DLC.

The other two 2013 games I've played this year are Metal Gear Rising and Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. While both those games are good neither of them blew me away.

I think my GotY will probably end up being BI, but there are four games that have a (slim) chance of dethroning it:

Dark Souls 2 (aka Demon's Souls 3) - I ****ing love this series. I'm not sure about it being in the hands of different directors though, and there's a good chance it won't release in 2013.

Batman: Arkham Origins - I love the Arkham series just as much as the Souls series. Really neat premise, but I'm a little worried since Rocksteady isn't developing it.

Remember Me - This game came out of nowhere for me. It's definitely the dark horse in this list, but the intriguing setting and the unique and interesting screenshots have me rooting for it. In general, I'm a sucker for new IPs.

Killer Is Dead - It looks like an evolution of the No More Hero games. Needless to say, I'm ready for Suda 51's next off-the-wall, bat**** crazy masterpiece.
2 years ago#14
Monster Hunter 3U across the board.
---
I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
2 years ago#15
Right now: Bioshock Infinite

Predicted by end of the year: GTA V
---
www.youtube.com/Y2KFrosty
XBL: Y2K Frosty
2 years ago#16
Right now: GTA V
End of year: GTA V

Just being honest
---
PS3/XBL/SteamID: WillHungIs1337.
2 years ago#17
Only MGR
2 years ago#18
Dead island riptide
---
My first console was a colecovision, so yeah!
http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/xLONGNUTTSx
2 years ago#19
Right now.......

I mean my head is telling me Bioshock Infinite.........but my heart is saying Tomb Raider.

Bioshock was great but it felt familiar. Tomb Raider felt like more of a original experience.

Its going to be interesting to see what else comes out this year though.
---
"Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine."Humphrey Bogart, Casablanca
2 years ago#20
Injustice so far, but I haven't played Bioshock Inifinite.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What's your GOTY right now? And predict what it might end up being..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived