This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Diablo 3 is going to be the best rpg on the xbox 360/ps3

#1Flamechamp2333Posted 4/19/2013 5:39:54 PM
Its obviously going to be announced next Month, and when it does, it'll give us thousands and thousands of hours of gameplay, even more than Skyrim.

Regardless of how disappointing the pc version was, the console versions will be playable offline 100%, no auction, couch-op offline and online, and lets be honest here, if you did any research on the streamlining of Diablo 3, everybody knows it was designed and ultimately meant to be a console loot-based rpg.

Sacred 2 is going to have a big brother
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#2jamtoast44Posted 4/19/2013 5:43:15 PM
Hasn't been announced for Xbox......
---
xbox- xJamToastx
psn-flashthebloody
#3PsychoDrama1Posted 4/19/2013 6:03:11 PM
I miss you, Bronze. :D
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
#4Random_PopeyePosted 4/19/2013 6:10:34 PM
cool starry bra
#5stekim40Posted 4/19/2013 6:12:22 PM
Sorry but no, have you played the PC version?
its quite terrible, Diablo 2 imo is 10x better :(
---
Xyzzy!
#6IWUPosted 4/19/2013 6:16:24 PM
Hey champ, you forgot to mention how your inside source at blizzard confirmed that they changed the loot drop algorithm to give out better loot more frequently as opposed to the gimped PC loot system.
---
I'm not sad but I am a fanboy. That's not against the laws and if my Xbox had a **** I would **** it.. - teehee23
#7ChezDispenserPosted 4/19/2013 6:33:13 PM
stekim40 posted...

I must have been playing wrong, because by the time I got a high level character in Diablo 2 (gimped because I didn't go find a guide before building them) my entire time playing was Baal run after Baal run. People keep talking about D2 like it actually had an endgame past rushing the bosses over and over again.

As for the skill system, yeah, I sure do love not being able to experiment with skill builds unless I plan on building multiple versions of the same class! Yup, sure is fun!
---
Goddamn!
#8DakhanavarXPosted 4/19/2013 6:49:33 PM(edited)
ChezDispenser posted...
stekim40 posted...

I must have been playing wrong, because by the time I got a high level character in Diablo 2 (gimped because I didn't go find a guide before building them) my entire time playing was Baal run after Baal run. People keep talking about D2 like it actually had an endgame past rushing the bosses over and over again.

As for the skill system, yeah, I sure do love not being able to experiment with skill builds unless I plan on building multiple versions of the same class! Yup, sure is fun!

Vanilla D2 had these problems, but what greatly extended my time with D2 was mods. Things like Median XL and Eastern Sun had a metric ton of end game content (And content in general) & plenty of places to do runs. Modded D2 spoiled me to the point that I have a hard time enjoying D3 all that much.

D3 isn't horrible, but I sure do miss mods, offline single-player & LAN (The 3 ways I spent the vast majority of my time with D2). I know that's not how most people played it, but it was a crushing blow when the sequel to one of my most-played games of all time announced that they'd be removing the 3 ways I played the game. Oh well, I wasn't their target audience in the 1st place I 'spose.

I do think it'll end being more enjoyable for me as a console game, though. Kinda like the next Champions or Baldur's Gate DA. Sacred 2 is about the only other thing to play like that on 360, and I've played that quite a bit already.
---
Member of the 8-Bit Playas: http://www.youtube.com/user/8BitPlayas
See my game collection: http://darkadia.com/member/Dakhanavar/library
#9ChezDispenserPosted 4/20/2013 12:21:33 PM
DakhanavarX posted...
ChezDispenser posted...
stekim40 posted...

Vanilla D2 had these problems, but what greatly extended my time with D2 was mods. Things like Median XL and Eastern Sun had a metric ton of end game content (And content in general) & plenty of places to do runs. Modded D2 spoiled me to the point that I have a hard time enjoying D3 all that much.

D3 isn't horrible, but I sure do miss mods, offline single-player & LAN (The 3 ways I spent the vast majority of my time with D2). I know that's not how most people played it, but it was a crushing blow when the sequel to one of my most-played games of all time announced that they'd be removing the 3 ways I played the game. Oh well, I wasn't their target audience in the 1st place I 'spose.

I do think it'll end being more enjoyable for me as a console game, though. Kinda like the next Champions or Baldur's Gate DA. Sacred 2 is about the only other thing to play like that on 360, and I've played that quite a bit already.

Stop being reasonable. It makes it harder to be a cynical bastard to everyone on this board when people are bloody reasonable and actually explain their points.
---
Goddamn!
#10DarkPhoenix424Posted 4/20/2013 12:41:30 PM
I'm extremely excited for the console version. I really enjoyed the PC version, despite it's flaws, and I think that people tend to forget that D2 had plenty of flaws early on too. D3 is a great game, with a ton of content... can't wait to be playing on a console and enjoying play with a controller.

The question is... will it be one of the few PS3 exclusives I pick up.. or will it come out for Xbox?
---
The Wing Commander series is my favorite of all time.
360/PSN: ParadiseRegaind Bnet: ParadiseLost#1366