This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Forget gaming: MS wants to resurrect 'Heroes' as original Xbox show, GREAT!

#1the_real_onePosted 4/20/2013 9:48:13 AM
I am happy now the selection for next gen is much easier, MS is trying to secure TV shows and movies exclusive on Xbox360.

I mean just imagine, instead of having some stupid exclusives from PS3 or some mediocre new IPs, we are getting movies and TV shows...

Wasn't that why we bought the Xbox for? To watch heros and games of thrones and some movies...

I am happy now, next gen I will be watching movies on Xbox720 and play games on....
You know what no need to continue, I will only watch movies on Xbox, no need to play games since MS doesn't want me to do so.
---
In the entire games industry, Nintendo has done the best job of managing their franchises in the long term. EGM
#2SunDevil77Posted 4/20/2013 9:54:19 AM
Thank god you wont be on the next Xbox's board, then.
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#3TheBlueStigPosted 4/20/2013 9:55:47 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/65989284
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#4slyman19Posted 4/20/2013 10:04:15 AM
TC, I really hope your sig is pointing out the stupidity of EGM and not agreeing with them.
#5IWUPosted 4/20/2013 10:09:47 AM
the_fake_one posted...

Yeah, I went there.
---
I'm not sad but I am a fanboy. That's not against the laws and if my Xbox had a **** I would **** it.. - teehee23
#6the_real_one(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 1:22:45 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/65989284

So what? I am discussing the topic from different angle?
---
In the entire games industry, Nintendo has done the best job of managing their franchises in the long term. EGM
#7the_real_one(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 1:26:12 PM(edited)
slyman19 posted...
TC, I really hope your sig is pointing out the stupidity of EGM and not agreeing with them.

No, I do agree with them. Tell me one franchise that remains so powerful throughout the generations like Nintendo franchises!
---
#8the_real_one(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 1:29:35 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

I will be there, I want to see what type of TV shows I can see on my next Xbox! For gaming I will be doing that on Wii U and PS4...
---
#9the_real_one(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 1:30:28 PM
IWU posted...
the_fake_one posted...

Yeah, I went there.

Good for you!
---
#10jakethenoobPosted 4/20/2013 1:45:36 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

It's too bad you will be though
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/