This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you guys exit the game before turning off the 360 ?

#71IWUPosted 4/21/2013 7:57:29 PM
gabrius posted...

When this topic gets deleted, I would have won against two very popular users on this board.
Victory to Ratlank!!!!

I... had forgotten that you referred to yourself in the 3rd person and everything,

Thanks for the amusing trip down memory lane.

LOL!
---
I'm not sad but I am a fanboy. That's not against the laws and if my Xbox had a **** I would **** it.. - teehee23
#72cmwmccalPosted 4/22/2013 6:48:52 AM
There is no proof that that message is real and I am currently denying its existence.

You got one of my topics closed. My bestest friends, the mods, deleted one of my topics because you marked it.

They deleted it because it broke the rules. You should have accepted the penalty instead of picking a fight with me. That way you would not have got humiliated by me.
---
It irritates me when people say RPG games.
#7395_EclipsePosted 4/22/2013 8:12:17 AM
Ginsu Victim posted...
cmwmccal posted...
I don't remember what exactly was happening, but I was destroying him.

I don't remember how I did it, but I created space. My word should be good enough.

Did you create the moon and the stars as well? Because if so thanks, I have used those to my advantage with the ladies lol.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
Always online defenders > http://i.imgur.com/7Bxoy.jpg
#7495_EclipsePosted 4/22/2013 8:14:57 AM(edited)
pyrokinesis666 posted...
If you shut the system off while the game is playing, you risk the disc breaking since it comes to a fast abrupt stop when you shut off the system, possibly damaging the disc.

Always go to the dashboard first

Lmao.

BTW, do you guys like RPG games? I like RPG games.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
Always online defenders > http://i.imgur.com/7Bxoy.jpg
#75gabriusPosted 4/22/2013 8:20:26 AM
cmwmccal posted...
There is no proof that that message is real and I am currently denying its existence.

You got one of my topics closed. My bestest friends, the mods, deleted one of my topics because you marked it.

They deleted it because it broke the rules. You should have accepted the penalty instead of picking a fight with me. That way you would not have got humiliated by me.

You have a funny definition of "humiliated".
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#76cmwmccalPosted 4/22/2013 8:22:23 AM
pyrokinesis666 posted...
If you shut the system off while the game is playing, you risk the disc breaking since it comes to a fast abrupt stop when you shut off the system, possibly damaging the disc.

Always go to the dashboard first

Lmao.

BTW, do you guys like RPG games? I like RPG games.

You like role playing game games? No, and you would never say role playing game game. SO DON'T TYPE IT ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!

cmwmccal posted...

You have a funny definition of "humiliated".

Make (someone) feel ashamed and foolish by injuring their dignity and self-respect.
That's exactly what I did to you.
---
#77BahamutBBobPosted 4/22/2013 8:22:26 AM
If the game auto saves, I'll exit to the menu.

If there is a manual save option, I'll just save and turn the system off.

I only go to the dashboard when I first turn on the system, or when I am switching to a different game.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#78gabriusPosted 4/22/2013 8:28:45 AM
cmwmccal posted...
Make (someone) feel ashamed and foolish by injuring their dignity and self-respect.
That's exactly what I did to you.

You did neither of those things... what you did was make yourself look like a gigantic ass.

Nothing, I see, has changed.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#79cmwmccalPosted 4/22/2013 8:31:27 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#80cmwmccalPosted 4/22/2013 8:32:28 AM
Leave me alone! i came back to this website to share my knowledge and give my expert advice, not to be harassed by a guy I already beat. I will humiliate you again if this does not stop.
---