This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you guys play with Subtitles on?

#1XLegendKillerXPosted 4/20/2013 2:03:59 PM
Just wondering, i kind of always put subtitles on even when defaulted to no subtitles
---
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick
#2cmwmccalPosted 4/20/2013 2:05:37 PM
Yes.
---
It irritates me when people say RPG games.
#3master_gamr1231Posted 4/20/2013 2:05:50 PM
Yes. Whenever there's an option. Otherwise I end up mishearing a lot.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#4HandGodPosted 4/20/2013 2:08:02 PM
Yeah, just with games, though. Don't have any sort of hearing impairment, it's just like having them on helps me understand what is going on better.
#5HulkxxSMASHPosted 4/20/2013 2:08:43 PM
Definitely... sometimes it's a necessity... for example, Deadly Premonition. You can miss a lot of info an stuff because of erratic music volume.
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#6RenamonPosted 4/20/2013 2:10:17 PM
Yes. As much as I hate to admit it, I get more involved if I read what's going on. Just watching what's going on tends to get me more confused so it loses my interest faster.
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
#7BlueJester007Posted 4/20/2013 2:20:48 PM
Yes. They particularly help in stealth games. If you don't think an enemy saw you, you could just read the subtitles. Usually, it'll say like "What was that?"or "Is there someone there?"
---
Mal: You want to run this ship?!
Jayne: Yes! Mal: Well. . . you can't.
#8HulkxxSMASHPosted 4/20/2013 2:29:50 PM
BlueJester007 posted...
Yes. They particularly help in stealth games. If you don't think an enemy saw you, you could just read the subtitles. Usually, it'll say like "What was that?"or "Is there someone there?"

Yeah that definitely helps... recently playing Arkham City an it's a big plus to catch extra info whilst sneaking about or in Predator mode.
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#9Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 4/20/2013 2:37:27 PM
I always put subtitles on no matter what game I'm playing. Easier for me to keep up with
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
#10Killah PriestPosted 4/20/2013 2:39:57 PM
I used to rock subtitles but I stopped because it leaves a 5 second glow on my plasma that kinda bothers me.

I do enable them if I'm having trouble hearing whats going on and I prefer reading because I read much faster than they speak the lines.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.