This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Buy it, Rent it, or F*** it: Injustice Gods Among Us

#21Arucard05Posted 4/21/2013 12:21:06 AM
-Too much Batman

I got that vibe as well from a lot of the videos and stuff I've seen. At times it almost seems like "Batman (and the rest of the DC characters or whatever) The Fighting Game". Even if I didn't think Batman is sort of a boring character in the first place, I'd notice they're leaning pretty hard on the Dark Night angle. But really can you blame them with the fanaticism around that dude these days?
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#22ValedictorianXDPosted 4/21/2013 3:11:45 AM
Moon_Struck posted...
Did... Umm... I just don't... Did you really... What is this...?

Too much Batman? That is simply not possible. By any stretch of the imagination. If you disagree you are simy wrong. Any attempt to dispute this is pure insanity. No other entity in the history of the universe can claim the title of being the absolute and supreme being. To claim there is too much Batman is either the absolute lamest troll attempt ever, or the absolute most offensive blaspheme ever uttered by anything ever created.

It is simply impossible to have too much Batman. And this is coming from a guy who believes in things that are physically impossible. Batman is my god. Or at least as close to a god like figure as is possible. He doesn't work six days a week and rest. Oh no... Batman is where it's at.

If I knew where you were at I would stone you after I tar and feathered you. And this would be after I stuck a can of hairspray inside your rectum and heated it with a blowtorch until it exploded while crushing a glass tube full of salt inside your urethra with a hammer while wearing a Batman costume and muttering quotes from various Batman issues.

...I think I may have just realized I'm kind of effed up... But regardless do not ever insult the Batman. After all, you cannot escape him. Bullets do not harm him. Nothing harms him. But he knows pain. HE KNOWS PAIN. And sometimes he shares it. With someone like you.

I wish I would t be modded for his, but I know I will. Normally I try to avoid karma loss but this time it is worth it. No one insults Batman on my watch...

2 things:

1. Spiderman could kick his *** :)

2. There really is too much Batman in this game. Remember, Batman isn't the only comic series in existence. Injustice has 6 Batman characters at launch. That's 25% of the total cast. 3-5 of those slots could have gone to other reps. For being a game for comic fans, it certainly isn't a good choice unless you're into the most mainstream...and these characters are as mainstream as it gets. At least UMvC3 gave people alot of under-rated comic book and Capcom characters. If the DLC rumors are true, Batman will also get 2 more reps. That's 8 out of 28. Yeah, it is too much. Besides, he didn't insult Batman. He just said that there's too much of it. If you can't understand opinions and resort to threatening others with violence, then that seems like a personal issue (trolling or not).

So...#dealwithit?

PS: This will get modded.
---
This is as stupid as the idea that mystical shaolin monks can beat UFC champions.
>"Can Cain Velasquez dodge a fireball? Shaolin Monks > UFC"
#23Moon_StruckPosted 4/21/2013 3:32:00 AM
I'm all for differing opinions. The problem is that to say there is too much Batman is not an opinion, it is a fallacy. To much Batman is an impossibility.

To claim that spiderman could beat Batman is laughable at best. You are in making this statement assuming Batman is drunk, tied up, unconscious, and a vegetable. And even then spidermans odds are slim at best.

I agree threatening violence is uncalled for. I'm drunk as can be. That's no excuse, and I know I'll lose kharma for me statement. I accept that. To be honest I don't know where I was going with this... Man honestly now I feel stupid. I disagree with tcs opinion. I shouldn't have posted in the first place. For what little its worth now, I apologize.
---
XBL GamerTag: Crexlarth
TotalOnlinePlay.com - #10 Tiger Woods 14 Country Club. Check us out.
#24Rome218Posted 4/21/2013 3:58:37 AM
You know, you guys are really harsh on this guy. He is just doing this as a hobby, and with EVERY review made by people who actually get paid, there will be people who disagree.

He isn't doing this for profit. He's giving his opinions on games, and there's no reason to say such harsh things about the guy's reviews. He's one of the people of gamefaqs, a regular. I can understand "I disagree", but some of you are take it too far.

How about some of you go out of your way for fun and buy every new game and come up with a review here so people can bash you.

He's honest with his opinion. I feel a lot of professionals will jump on a bandwagon if they feel their fans love a game. The harsh criticisms end up making reviewers dishonest, because they don't want to see the backlash of people disagreeing.

Ever wonder why CoD always gets great reviews? There is your answer. It's a fun game and I enjoy it, but I will not dismiss the fact that it has been a rehash since MW1.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
#25ILikesCheesePosted 4/21/2013 6:51:23 AM
Buy"Anarchy Reigns" for $15 to $20 instead of "Injustice" for $60.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#26davepescPosted 4/21/2013 6:53:51 AM
I just really don't need another fighting game.
---
"**** you'll thats all you mofos know how to do iss pick on people cause there typeing **** this site" DarkAssAssIn051
#27NemerlightPosted 4/21/2013 7:45:03 AM
Would say you game is worth buying just for single player? I bought last MK and story mode was great fun and lots of content but online matches were always full of lag.
---
Chivarly: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
#28SunDevil77Posted 4/21/2013 7:51:34 AM
Nemerlight posted...
Would say you game is worth buying just for single player? I bought last MK and story mode was great fun and lots of content but online matches were always full of lag.

Yes, with Star Labs, Injustice has even more content than MK9
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#29horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 9:05:05 AM
DarkDragon456 posted...
-Too much Batman

Does....not.....compute.......

I can't remember how many of the stages are based around Batman (more than any other character, though), and there is a whopping 7 characters in the game from Batman.

We've got:
Batman
Nightwing
Catwoman
Solomon Grundy
Bane
The Joker
Harley Quinn

That's just too much Batman. Would've liked other DC characters included instead.

Nemerlight posted...

Definitely!
---
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com
#30SunDevil77Posted 4/21/2013 9:11:49 AM
^ to be fair, Grundy isn't necessarily from Batman

I agree though, too much Batman
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.