This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Big problem regarding xbox live

#1Canehound5Posted 4/21/2013 7:44:06 AM
A month ago, I created one of my 3 three accounts on my xbox to get the 1 month of free xbox live.

Thing is, the email I used is what im alomst 100% sure the same email I used to make the first account.

But I forgot the password I used to make the second account and today I got an email from microsoft saying my account has been automatically renewed for amonth so thats minus 10 bucks from my account. I would have canceled the automatic subscription but I when I request to reset my pass word so I can log onto my second account, it only resets the password for my first account.

tl;dr

I cant access my second account in order to cancel my subscription so I lose 10 bucks a month now. wtf do i do.
#2glassghost0Posted 4/21/2013 7:54:40 AM
idk maybe.......contact microsoft......
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#3MachineZedPosted 4/21/2013 7:55:13 AM
Call support
#4Canehound5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 8:06:17 AM
how long does it usually take to actually talk to a person?
#5SparkItUpPosted 4/21/2013 8:11:17 AM
Canehound5 posted...
how long does it usually take to actually talk to a person?

Does it matter? You have a problem, they can fix it...They own you.
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#6FTWWholeFnShowPosted 4/21/2013 8:44:32 AM
Sometimes 5 min sometimes an hour & 5 mins
---
-\m/ ProWres Love \m/-XBL: Bennyhanna79
Women & their relationship "games" piss me off ><
#7Canehound5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 8:54:01 AM
I called, it was no good.

Is it even possible to get an account back if all you know is its gamertag and literally nothing else on it?
#8TheMuffinPosted 4/21/2013 9:00:57 AM
Canehound5 posted...
A month ago, I created one of my 3 three accounts on my xbox to get the 1 month of free xbox live.

Thing is, the email I used is what im alomst 100% sure the same email I used to make the first account.

But I forgot the password I used to make the second account and today I got an email from microsoft saying my account has been automatically renewed for amonth so thats minus 10 bucks from my account. I would have canceled the automatic subscription but I when I request to reset my pass word so I can log onto my second account, it only resets the password for my first account.

tl;dr

I cant access my second account in order to cancel my subscription so I lose 10 bucks a month now. wtf do i do.

If I recall you cannot use the same email across multiple accounts.
---
LordAizenSama~ Did you know 99% of murderers wear clothes?
#9Ned_MandingoPosted 4/21/2013 9:03:06 AM
Quote:I called, it was no good.

Is it even possible to get an account back if all you know is its gamertag and literally nothing else on it?

@Canehound5

Lol

Really?
---
You gotta pay the troll toll.
#10RenamonPosted 4/21/2013 9:38:37 AM
Canehound5 posted...
I called, it was no good.

I seriously doubt it. It's like calling your ISP and asking them to reset the password to your email but the only thing you can give is the email itself. It's a security issue. You need to be able to satisfy the security/authentication procedures.

As for the original issue, if you can still log in to the profile on your console, you can check to see what email it is tied to in the top right corner of the screen or in account management.
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games