This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Big problem regarding xbox live

#31I_am_BenderPosted 4/24/2013 9:35:47 PM
Renamon is correct, gamertag will be suspended 1 month from now when auto renew charges the account. Topic creator never said he never wanted to use the gamertag/account again, just that he wanted to cancel the subscription. In fact, in post #7, he did say he wanted to "get the account back". I get the feeling 95_Eclipse just doesn't read things through all the way or just has a beef at Renamon or something or just likes to troll and give out bad info.

If anyone was wondering, my gamertag was tairyhestes.

Would probably be suspended for an offensive gamertag too.
---
I am Bender. Please insert girder.
#32Nate_DihldorffPosted 4/24/2013 10:55:32 PM
Canehound5 posted...
Big problem regarding xbox live

Don't fall for it.

Problem solved.
---
NCAACP- National Colored Association of Associated Colored People
#3395_EclipsePosted 4/25/2013 8:49:18 AM
I_am_Bender posted...
Renamon is correct, gamertag will be suspended 1 month from now when auto renew charges the account. Topic creator never said he never wanted to use the gamertag/account again, just that he wanted to cancel the subscription. In fact, in post #7, he did say he wanted to "get the account back". I get the feeling 95_Eclipse just doesn't read things through all the way or just has a beef at Renamon or something or just likes to troll and give out bad info.

If anyone was wondering, my gamertag was tairyhestes.

Would probably be suspended for an offensive gamertag too.

No, it seems you lack reading comprehension since that was a separate question clearly.

But no, I'm just giving him a bit of ribbing mostly because of this Renamon posted...

So I can call up Capital One, say I want to block payments from a Microsoft, provide NO INFORMATION as to who I am and they'll do it? LOL, sure, whatever you say. OK, lets all call up your bank and prevent you from making payments to anyone. I'm sure you'll love that.

Most of his other posts made little sense as well, but this was classic :p
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
Always online defenders > http://i.imgur.com/7Bxoy.jpg
#34I_am_BenderPosted 4/25/2013 9:40:32 AM
Because you told topic creator to call MS back when he couldn't "verify the account", and Renamon was giving an example of what can happen if companies did stuff but didn't verify the account. Are you confused? Did you forget what you posted? Here, let me remind you:

95_Eclipse posted...
So wait a second here, is your problem the recurring sub? If so you must have put it on a credit or debit card, call MS back and let them know the account name (GT) and see if they will allow you to confirm with credit card details, if not, contact your bank/CC provider and tell them to block the charges because you aren't receiving the service, and cannot cancel it. Problem solved.

Topic creator already said MS couldn't do anything, if they could go bo CC# the issue would be done with.
---
I am Bender. Please insert girder.