This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hardest Fighting Game Boss You've Ever Faced

#71_Elite_Bushido_Posted 4/25/2013 5:38:26 PM(edited)
Original Goro fight, but I was also like 6

ha, i beat it when i was 5, beat the whole game by spamming freeze and uppercut :p
even experienced my first glitch and i remember how to do it. when Shang Tsung turns into Raiden and does his flying move and freeze him. the character model screws all up.

hardest boss for me would be...
ponderingcow posted...
Hardest fighting game character who could be seen as a boss is m.u.g.e.n rare akuma if you are lucky the fight might go past 30 seconds

But snk games win on the hardest boss front

....WTF?

omg yes........ i had Shao Khan on hard at first just because i couldnt think of one...... Dark Akuma or w/e is.. pure God Like

Smough and Ornstein from Dark Souls solo.

no... my first play through i beat it on my 4-5th try solo. hardest boss in that game has to be Artorias. even Khalameet(sp) took just a couple trys
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#72ShakaVPosted 4/25/2013 6:36:26 PM
Ivan Ooze count? He is a hidden boss character that happens to be playable. CPU controlled is not too bad, but on the hands of the player he is outright broken:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-g4TqMFemY
#73moondog84Posted 4/25/2013 7:17:11 PM
Shao Kahn on Mortal Kombat 3. Didn't they tone down his agressiveness in UMK3 and MK Trilogy?
---
Spaceballs the Signature
#74scorpio manPosted 4/25/2013 8:54:58 PM
flame030191 posted...
Seth in the original release of Street Fighter 4 was dang near unbeatable, I swear....

This^
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
Xbox Live Gamer Tag - Polak Toma
#75ShakaVPosted 4/25/2013 8:59:22 PM
flame030191 posted...
Seth in the original release of Street Fighter 4 was dang near unbeatable, I swear....

This^

I main Gief so meh..Lariat all day.
#76BBBanks03Posted 4/26/2013 10:36:37 AM
Gotta be Akuma from Super Street Fighter II Turbo. It’s already a nightmare just getting to him, then if you manage to do it, he’ll make you feel like you’re playing one-handed, upside down, cross-eyed…after chewing about 6 ambien.

And I can’t remember her name, but that guitar playing witch chick from Guilty Gear X2, the souped-up version with those crazy unblockable supers. I don’t even think she was the final boss, but man, I played her countless times and I’m pretty sure I was only able to win a single round against her, once.
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#77dcn2424Posted 4/27/2013 3:11:28 AM
Akuma in SSF2 THD Remix