This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

madden 13 on sale for 30 bucks at best buy

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. madden 13 on sale for 30 bucks at best buy
2 years ago#11
It's too nothing to try to resell. GameStop gets a truckload of those games. You'd only cop $5 or something.

Using the disc as a novelty coaster would be worth more to me than what I could probably get for such a game.
---
Every post I make is with integrity and sincerity. I'm pretty sure you're the troll, not me.
2 years ago#12
then why not sell it then if you won't play it

I had planned on it, told my buddy that I was copping the bundle and I would sell him the copy of madden, of course he figured since it was FREE in the bundle that I should give it to him for 10 dollars... when it was still going for 60.

He didn't say this before I copped it, I assumed 30 would be reasonable since it was the full game in a case and not just like a sleeve or a digital code or something.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
(edited by Killah Priest)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. madden 13 on sale for 30 bucks at best buy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived