This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your favorite Lego game?

#1casedawgzPosted 4/21/2013 2:47:08 PM
For me I think it's a tossup between Harry Potter 1-4 and Lord of the Rings. I thought the spell wheel was a neat gimmick that really set HP apart from the other Lego games, plus Harry/Ron/Hermione are mostly together for the whole game, so in co-op there's always a decent character to play, unlike, say, Lego Indy (somebody's gotta be Marion).

The LOTR game is all around great, not to mention probably the best Lord of the Rings game to date.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#2SunDevil77Posted 4/21/2013 3:04:43 PM
Lego Batman 2. LoTR is also awesome, but Bats 2 has the widest variety of characters, plus I just love comics.
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#3The Top CrusaderPosted 4/21/2013 3:31:08 PM
Yeah, Batman 2 is my favorite I think... but I've enjoyed all the ones I've played. The Star Wars once are probably my second favorite.

Looking forward to the Marvel version.
---
----
-----
#4shotgunheadshotPosted 4/21/2013 3:44:35 PM
They should make them single player from now on like undercover. I don't like playing with tacked on bot Legos.
#5SunDevil77Posted 4/21/2013 4:33:38 PM
Ah totally forgot Lego City. That is my favorite.
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#6Frisco557Posted 4/21/2013 4:46:00 PM
My favorite is Harry Potter. I really like the spell wheel and the quick character changes.

Thought Lego Rock Band is often forgotten, it did have the best setlist of any Rock Band game IMO and the challenges were pretty good too.
---
Proud owner of an '88 Peugeot.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e14/frisco557/103_0809.jpg
#7BB52700Posted 4/21/2013 4:48:00 PM
right now, Lego Star Wars TCS

I'm 99.9% certain it will be replaced by the Lego Marvel game, though
---
I do the best Chewbacca impression EVER!
#8stapler87Posted 4/21/2013 5:03:10 PM
I've only played the Lego Star Wars ones, but I've played all three of them.

I have to say that I enjoyed The Clone Wars one the most, I liked how each Jedi character had a slightly different fighting style.

I just ordered Lego Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 for $7.59 with shipping on Amazon; I couldn't pass up that price.
---
"How come when it's us, it's an abortion, and when it's a chicken, it's an omelet?" - George Carlin
#9JTC87Posted 4/21/2013 6:06:48 PM
Lego Indiana Jones is the only one that I have completed 100%. I thought it was really fun.
#10Solid SonicPosted 4/21/2013 6:10:47 PM
Probably the original Lego Island.

However, I've only played Lego Island, Lego Rock Band (which you can't really call a Lego game), and Lego City.

Lego City could be a strong contender, though.
---
Every post I make is with integrity and sincerity. I'm pretty sure you're the troll, not me.