This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Call of Juarez

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. New Call of Juarez
3 years ago#11
CoJ 2... was good... But it's not like a zillion people needed a sequel. And that last one killed it hard. They should put more effort in a new project, peoples lives are at stake.
3 years ago#12
The Preacher better make a cameo, maybe he will be all "C'mon help me with the money" again.
3 years ago#13
Kane & Lynch 1 and 2 were great, mature, and overall fun to play with great scenarios and level design not seen too much in games. As for Call of Juarez, 1 was okay, 2 was good, 3 was meh. This new one seems off too. I gave up on the IP since part 3 plus after Red Dead there is no need for mediocre western games.
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
3 years ago#14
Yeah Bound in Blood was great - The Cartel .. not so much, abysmal but playable.

Glad to see they're heading back west with this one. I'll pick it up if I have the spare points.
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD
Do not shed tear, there is no greater victory than to fall from this world a free man. - Spartacus: War of the Damned
3 years ago#15
First was below average but would have been better without the godawful whip!

Second was pretty good, enjoyed it a lot.

Rented the third on the strength of the second...oh dear.

Will wait on the fourth until some reviews come in before spending a penny. Potentially great series that has never lived up to what it could have been.
OFFICIAL BOY WHO WAITED OF THE DOCTOR WHO BOARD
Stattox.....REBORN!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. New Call of Juarez

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived