This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Call of Juarez

#11oasisbeyondPosted 4/21/2013 6:56:26 PM
CoJ 2... was good... But it's not like a zillion people needed a sequel. And that last one killed it hard. They should put more effort in a new project, peoples lives are at stake.
#12PStrifePosted 4/21/2013 7:00:13 PM
The Preacher better make a cameo, maybe he will be all "C'mon help me with the money" again.
#13QuBixPosted 4/21/2013 7:22:17 PM
Kane & Lynch 1 and 2 were great, mature, and overall fun to play with great scenarios and level design not seen too much in games. As for Call of Juarez, 1 was okay, 2 was good, 3 was meh. This new one seems off too. I gave up on the IP since part 3 plus after Red Dead there is no need for mediocre western games.
---
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
#14Pacman2dxPosted 4/21/2013 7:27:22 PM
Yeah Bound in Blood was great - The Cartel .. not so much, abysmal but playable.

Glad to see they're heading back west with this one. I'll pick it up if I have the spare points.
---
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD
Do not shed tear, there is no greater victory than to fall from this world a free man. - Spartacus: War of the Damned
#15TheStattlerPosted 4/21/2013 7:54:56 PM
First was below average but would have been better without the godawful whip!

Second was pretty good, enjoyed it a lot.

Rented the third on the strength of the second...oh dear.

Will wait on the fourth until some reviews come in before spending a penny. Potentially great series that has never lived up to what it could have been.
---
OFFICIAL BOY WHO WAITED OF THE DOCTOR WHO BOARD
Stattox.....REBORN!