This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's ur most hated game on xbox360?

#1overlordlaharl0Posted 4/21/2013 11:57:48 PM
For me it's that Haloodst or whatever it's called, it just gets on my nerves sooo bad. Not original, just plain stupid and i seem to see it everywhere.
---
"I'm the chaos that always crawls up to you with a smile" - Nyarlathotep...Tuu tu Ruu
#2RetroFanGirlPosted 4/22/2013 12:00:10 AM
overlordlaharl0 posted...
For me it's that Haloodst or whatever it's called, it just gets on my nerves sooo bad. Not original, just plain stupid and i seem to see it everywhere.

Oh the game, yes...
---
Hi.
#3darkness1018Posted 4/22/2013 12:06:28 AM
I really like the story in ODST but as far as most hated that would be either Risen 1 or Vampire Rain.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
GT: Gambit1018
#4glassghost0Posted 4/22/2013 12:21:13 AM
Two Worlds
---
No Thanks
#5JukainPosted 4/22/2013 12:21:34 AM
Of the games that I actually own and have played through, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Such a hyped and amazing-premise-having game to ultimately fail in delivery and have horrible physics and a stupid hard difficulty mode. Sith Master isn't even hard, it's just bull ****. Instead of improving the AI, they just upped the damage where a lone Stormtrooper can kill you with relative ease. That's not how that works.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#6OverburdenedPosted 4/22/2013 12:42:26 AM
ODST is a goof game, ( I think :p )

I don't know about hating games, but I dislike FIFA and zombies on call of cod if I can count that.
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._
#7overlordlaharl0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 2:51:46 AM
Any sports game for that.
---
"I'm the chaos that always crawls up to you with a smile" - Nyarlathotep...Tuu tu Ruu
#8overlordlaharl0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 2:53:07 AM
RetroFanGirl posted...
overlordlaharl0 posted...

Oh the game, yes...

Yes of course the game, did you think i was talking about an actual person? No one is that annoying, stupid and rude. ... ... ... Maybe.
---
#9EcotronPosted 4/22/2013 2:54:29 AM
Mercenaries 2. absolute garbage. good thing it was $2. literally played for like 3 minutes
#10stekim40Posted 4/22/2013 3:45:30 AM
I don't hate any game, thats quite crazy indeed, but there are many I bought, played for less than 10 mins and never played again.

Such as:-

Resonance of fate
Arcania
The last remnant
Enchanted arms
Nier
Dungeon siege 3
Too human
Blue dragon
And far too many more :/
---
Xyzzy!