This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Catwoman Arkham City *Spoilers*

#1Fazeo13Posted 4/22/2013 12:41:11 AM
I was just playing AC and wow she looks like a dog her face is terrible, she looks like a transvestite and pretty much acts like one too.

Can you use another model in the campaign mode?
---
You aren't even really reading my posts; you're just staring at your e-mail client and fondly reminiscing about that hobo you stabbed to death. :P
#2DuwstaiPosted 4/22/2013 1:07:23 AM
Are you serious?
---
balls
#3OverburdenedPosted 4/22/2013 1:13:41 AM
Spoilers....

And I suppose you think talia al ghul looks like a man too?
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._
#4Fazeo13(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 1:20:15 AM
http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Catwoman-Two-Face-Batman-Arkham-City-570x320.jpg

Haven't seen Talia yet?

I thought Harley and Ivy looked alright but Catwoman is just ugly, look at that pick and tell me otherwise, kinda looks like a blow up doll or something, her eyes are too big, one of the ugliest face models I've seen on a main character.
---
You aren't even really reading my posts; you're just staring at your e-mail client and fondly reminiscing about that hobo you stabbed to death. :P
#5OverburdenedPosted 4/22/2013 1:26:56 AM
I can see where you're coming from.

I assume its so she looks more like a cat, bigger eyes, pointy face etc.
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._
#6Banana_ManaPosted 4/22/2013 4:07:53 AM
Still looks better than you, TC.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's gooder than you is.
#7SunDevil77Posted 4/22/2013 4:35:19 AM
Am I the only one who found it semi humorous that he put "spoilers" in TT for this?
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#8DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiCPosted 4/22/2013 4:48:51 AM
Looks like she's based on the Jim Lee "Hush" Catwoman, and anytime someone tries to translate comic art into CGI, you get...problems.
---
"It's not about money, it's about sending a message. Everything burns."
#9HollowVPPosted 4/22/2013 12:32:59 PM
She's not ugly. You have bad taste or bad eyes and are making something out of nothing.
#10nothingbeastPosted 4/22/2013 12:59:08 PM
Opinions are about looks as well.

For instance, I know many people who thought Angelina Jolie looked her best as Lara Croft.

My opinion disagreed, as i'm not attracted greasy heroin addicts who spent the weekend getting bashed in the mouth with a lead pipe.

http://www.plus961.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lara_croft.jpg
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.