This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How is the Ninja Gaiden emulation?

#11TheBlueStigPosted 4/26/2013 1:44:09 PM
NeVaRmoore posted...
You can't copy or move saves for xbox originals. Also, the game plays fine but the framerate drops on cutscenes and you can't play the snes remixes on the nes games.

Those are in Ninja Gaiden Black? Where and how are they accessed?
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#12TantrumBullPosted 4/26/2013 1:50:10 PM
They aren't, those are only in the original version while the arcade is only in NGB.
---
For what ever reason G_gglypuff completely forgot Ninja Gaiden Black is an Xbox game even though I told him it is and even told him I have it. >_<
#13TheBlueStigPosted 4/26/2013 2:08:01 PM
TantrumBull posted...
They aren't, those are only in the original version while the arcade is only in NGB.

Dammit, now I have to hunt down a copy of the regular version of the game, I originally had that but sold it when I beat it, but I never used a FAQ when I beat it so I didn't know about teh original versions being in the game.

Now all I have is NG Black and it appears all the unlockables are different.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#14velvet_hammerPosted 4/26/2013 2:09:13 PM
Just pick up NG Sigma 1 is the definitive version of that game
---
"My style is welfare, half of you b****** is on it!!
Was born with a halo, when broke, I had to pawn it" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olVPXpGohII
#15TheBlueStigPosted 4/26/2013 2:15:04 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
Just pick up NG Sigma 1 is the definitive version of that game

Not Gonna Happen.
---
Ben Franklin
#16dcn2424Posted 4/27/2013 5:21:52 AM
How do I unlock the arcade Ninja Gaiden trilogy?
#17TantrumBullPosted 4/27/2013 5:44:30 AM
How do I unlock the arcade Ninja Gaiden trilogy?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox/928401-ninja-gaiden-black/cheats
---
For what ever reason G_gglypuff completely forgot Ninja Gaiden Black is an Xbox game even though I told him it is and even told him I have it. >_<
#18lonelyhamster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 3:55:57 PM
magx posted...

The wall glitch means you lose some visibility and need to play more carefully/to a more restricted area. This won't be a big issue for the story mode since you're barely in this area, but the mission mode will be affected. It just adds some difficulty, it doesn't ruin the game at all.

Thank you!