This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which game should I play first?

#11SparkItUpPosted 4/22/2013 3:52:07 PM
BuyersRemorse55 posted...
lol at waisting money on lackluster fake light sabers.

So what you are saying is...because it is something you do not like or are not into, means it must be a waste of money....Can I get the waste of air that you are breathing?
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#12SunDevil77Posted 4/22/2013 4:47:26 PM
SparkItUp posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
I consider myself a fanatic =P I got 6 of the master collection lightsabers that are super realistic with steel hilts and whatnot...in addition to tons of other SW goodies

I knew there was something I liked about you...lol....What do you think about JJ Abrams potentially making the next Star Wars film after he just made Star Trek

I am unsure....I liked what he did with Star Trek. It felt....well, kind of like Star Wars. Less about the dialogue (ala classic Trek) and more about action/setpieces (ala Star Wars).

I am giving him my faith, he seems to be passionate about the series. Much more than George Lucas was later on
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#13SparkItUpPosted 4/22/2013 8:17:16 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
SparkItUp posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
I consider myself a fanatic =P I got 6 of the master collection lightsabers that are super realistic with steel hilts and whatnot...in addition to tons of other SW goodies

I knew there was something I liked about you...lol....What do you think about JJ Abrams potentially making the next Star Wars film after he just made Star Trek

I am unsure....I liked what he did with Star Trek. It felt....well, kind of like Star Wars. Less about the dialogue (ala classic Trek) and more about action/setpieces (ala Star Wars).

I am giving him my faith, he seems to be passionate about the series. Much more than George Lucas was later on

I haven't really be able to get into Trek since the old "Next Generation" crowd disappeared and they went with a more youthful cast & crew...Star Wars however I find timeless...I may give the new Trek a chance...I've heard it was really good
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#14HambodiasPosted 4/22/2013 9:04:27 PM
I would say GTA4 but it took me quite a while to get through it all and parts of it made me not really like it. Its a great game but the SP get dull if you try to just go right through it and going on a rampage isn't that fun in that GTA compared to others.
---
Dertbag Design
Morose and Lugubrious Criminal