This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does every body on X-Box Live voice chat...

#1macten5150Posted 4/22/2013 4:13:16 PM
sound EXACTLY a ******* like? 90% of the people I hear on voice chat are tone-def who all use the same catch phrases and lingo. It's kinda creepy.
---
even a blind squirrel gets a nut
#2flame030191Posted 4/22/2013 4:15:53 PM
I can't figure out why 90% of everyone I play with in games is in party chat, even though everyone hails Xbox Live to have the most people chatting.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#3fiasco86Posted 4/22/2013 7:23:17 PM
flame030191 posted...
I can't figure out why 90% of everyone I play with in games is in party chat, even though everyone hails Xbox Live to have the most people chatting.

I can never understand when you're in a multiplayer game and one single person is in party chat. Are they in a party by themselves? Are they just chatting with a friend who's playing an entirely different game? It seems odd to me.
---
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY
#4GGearXPosted 4/22/2013 7:26:45 PM
fiasco86 posted...
flame030191 posted...

I can never understand when you're in a multiplayer game and one single person is in party chat. Are they in a party by themselves? Are they just chatting with a friend who's playing an entirely different game? It seems odd to me.

Well I join a party by myself. Because I don't have any body to talk to.
---
GT: KryDamoure (The male version of Tomoko Kuroki)
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#5flame030191Posted 4/22/2013 7:30:05 PM
GGearX posted...
fiasco86 posted...
flame030191 posted...

Well I join a party by myself. Because I don't have any body to talk to.

I've noticed a ton of people join a party with their friends, and when their friends leave, they just sit in that party alone.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#6HambodiasPosted 4/22/2013 8:59:40 PM
flame030191 posted...

I actually do that a lot, my friends and I are usually playing different games and I just like to chat with them. Usually when I play Halo or something because they usually play COD.
---
Dertbag Design
Morose and Lugubrious Criminal