This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IGN: Dead Island: Riptide - 7.2

#21vigorm0rtisPosted 4/22/2013 10:07:35 PM
7.2's not a bad score. If it's more of the first game, I'm happy.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#22656stoogePosted 4/22/2013 10:17:19 PM
I don't know how people can even take this site seriously anymore. There's just no meat their reviews. Their reviews nowadays are pretty much catered to the casual gamer.
---
How to treat a woman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syRQ7iShpzY
#23ChezDispenserPosted 4/25/2013 7:38:36 AM
656stooge posted...
I don't know how people can even take this site seriously anymore. There's just no meat their reviews. Their reviews nowadays are pretty much catered to the casual gamer.

i.e sane people.
---
Goddamn!
#24Dragon NexusPosted 4/25/2013 10:30:10 AM
The controvercial bust was all you needed to know.

It's not about the bust itself but the fact it was controvercial. As soon as a game has controversy surrounding it, beware. It's likely a cynical marketting ploy to get the game into the mass consciousness so people might try it out to see what the big deal was.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#25MoegittoPosted 4/25/2013 10:51:55 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
The controvercial bust was all you needed to know.

It's not about the bust itself but the fact it was controvercial. As soon as a game has controversy surrounding it, beware. It's likely a cynical marketting ploy to get the game into the mass consciousness so people might try it out to see what the big deal was.

While I agree with what you posted, companies do that all the time. Dragon's Crown is taking flack right now for it's female sorceress model. These companies are in the business of making money first, THEN pleasing customers.

Also: http://www.how-do-you-spell.com/controvercial
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121