This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just what I always wanted. Ordering Pizza from my xbox.

#1DJ_GunnerPosted 4/23/2013 7:56:18 AM
If this is the kind of thing the minds at MS are hard at work on, pretty sure this is my last console generation.

I know there's alot of topics regarding the XBL war (stupid? not stupid? to pay 60 bucks a year for gold?), but this....

I mean, I guess when they announced the original XBL going offline back in '10, I imagined a revamped 360 XBL with a larger friends list and more features to enhance my gaming. Apparently, that means celebrtiy advertisements and the ability to order pizza "EXCLUSIVELY FROM PIZZA HUT", along with 15 different ways to watch streaming television.

This is depressing to me.
---
"Aren't you the guy that bought expensive HDMI cables claiming cheap ones funded terrorism?" -The Killer 5
#2Banana_ManaPosted 4/23/2013 7:59:07 AM
It is stupid.

Not something I would want, but then again... It is easily ignored.

And Pizza Hut sucks.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's gooder than you is.
#3NeVaRmoorePosted 4/23/2013 8:00:38 AM
This same topic was made last night. Still don't see why anybody cares.
#4DJ_Gunner(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 8:04:33 AM
You don't care that people are hard at work designing ways for you to order food from your gaming console rather than, you know, working on games?
---
"Aren't you the guy that bought expensive HDMI cables claiming cheap ones funded terrorism?" -The Killer 5
#5SunDevil77Posted 4/23/2013 8:06:09 AM(edited)
Microsoft didn't work on it. They simply implement it.

---
#6Banana_ManaPosted 4/23/2013 8:06:21 AM
tommygun823 posted...
You don't care that people are hard at work designing ways for you to order food from your gaming console rather than, you know, working on games?

Are those the same people?

What if designing these ads gives people a job? People who could not get a job designing games.
---
It's gooder than you is.
#7Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 4/23/2013 8:07:50 AM
Too bad it's Pizza Hut. If I'm going to eat pizza, it has to be Gatti's, Papa John's or pizza from a real restaurant.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#8NeVaRmoorePosted 4/23/2013 8:07:55 AM
The people that design those apps don't work on video games. But you are clearly trying to start some sort of spirit debate along the lines "of ads, paying for xbox live, etc" It's honestly all quite played out by now and seems like complaining for the sake of complaining. But by all means have a blast.
#9Banana_ManaPosted 4/23/2013 8:08:25 AM
Xx_King_Beef_xX posted...
Too bad it's Pizza Hut. If I'm going to eat pizza, it has to be Gatti's, Papa John's or pizza from a real restaurant.

Yup - Pizza Hut sucks.
---
It's gooder than you is.
#10DarkSymbiotePosted 4/23/2013 8:08:36 AM
The topic title made me chuckle. I agree, this is downright pathetic. Microsoft really does want to dominate the living room. I won't be surprised if phone services are available with Xbox Live in the future.
---
You know, whenever a poster uses the terms "b**** and whine" or "piss and moan" or something similar, I simply ignore the entire post.