This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you and your girlfriend/wife/significant other game together? (Xbox Live/Co-o

#1xiTz_RyaNxPosted 4/23/2013 2:27:43 PM
Do you and your girlfriend/wife/significant game together? - Results (118 votes)
Yes, we play online multiplayer together
4.24% (5 votes)
Yes, we play co-op with each other
11.02% (13 votes)
Yes, we play online multiplayer and co-op
8.47% (10 votes)
Yes, we play against one another online!
0% (0 votes)
No, we don't play together online but do the occasional co-op
11.86% (14 votes)
No, we don't play co-op but we play multiplayer together online
0.85% (1 votes)
No, we don't game together unfortunately :(
30.51% (36 votes)
I'm single.. but my dog watches me play sometimes
33.05% (39 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Accidentally closed the last poll, lets try this again.

Just like the topic above says, do you and your significant other game together? Whether it be co-op, together in multiplayer or against one another, what do you two play? How often and if your significant other as big a gamer as you? Did you two meet online through a game or in a game related situation?

Vote in the poll and post your stories.
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken when it comes to a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.
#2drinkPosted 4/23/2013 2:30:44 PM
Tried to get my GF to play COD with me, she couldn't get the whole looking, walking, and shooting at the same time together.

She would walk, stop, look, walk into wall, look up at the sky, shoot.
---
You didn't try google, you made that up...
Twist those dirty bags - Shake
#3xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 2:34:45 PM
drink posted...
Tried to get my GF to play COD with me, she couldn't get the whole looking, walking, and shooting at the same time together.

She would walk, stop, look, walk into wall, look up at the sky, shoot.

My girlfriend was an avid Gears of War player before we met, and since she's shown such a knack for any shooter either FPS or TPS. She's a treat.
---
What you think is broken when it comes to a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.
#4Perfect LightPosted 4/23/2013 2:35:45 PM
My wife and I mainly play couch co-op same screen games, so usually XBLA games. Right now we're working on Battleblock Theater.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#5xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 2:36:52 PM
Perfect Light posted...
My wife and I mainly play couch co-op same screen games, so usually XBLA games. Right now we're working on Battleblock Theater.

Me and my lady have been Borderlands and Dead Island lately.
---
#6Perfect LightPosted 4/23/2013 3:06:12 PM
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
Perfect Light posted...

We tried Borderlands a while ago but I hate the tiny split-screen and the menus that don't fit. If we had a bigger TV it might work better but you'd think 42 inches would be enough.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#7xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 3:08:06 PM
Perfect Light posted...
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
Perfect Light posted...

We tried Borderlands a while ago but I hate the tiny split-screen and the menus that don't fit. If we had a bigger TV it might work better but you'd think 42 inches would be enough.

Me and mine have 2 TV's set up with both our Xbox's in the living room. She has a 60 inch and my 42 sits next to it and we consider that split screening xD
---
#8xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 4:10:24 PM
Bump.
---
#9RollnThunder213Posted 4/23/2013 4:24:50 PM
I met my girlfriend back in high school (junior in college now) and unfortunately she only occasionally plays with me. We played all the GoWs together on the couch and will sometimes play small arcade games. I wish she was more of a gamer, but she's always eager to cook/bake and has a thing for cupcakes so I can't complain haha.
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#10StarGoyPosted 4/23/2013 4:30:14 PM
She's not a "gamer girl", but grew up with the Megadrive/Genesis era and was Sonic crazy, so she prefers 2.5D games on XBLA. She won't even try proper 3D unless it's a Dead Rising game.