This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why did people hate Sheva in RE5?

#41aesrockerPosted 4/26/2013 8:04:54 AM(edited)
I always made my buddy play as Sheva. And he always whined "Why am I always the girl!?"
---
$exxx $ymbol.
#42lonelyhamster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 10:20:27 AM(edited)
Bs-KILL posted...
lonelyhamster posted...
Hey bs-kill, what do you mean by she wastes ammo? People always say this but they are ambiguous. Is it because she doesn't headshot?

She fires a gun pretty fast. . and yes maybe its because she doesnt do an headshot and goes for the body instead. which requires more bullets to kill an enemy. especially on the 1st playthrough IMO.. you might think that she waste a lot since youre weapons are still weak and requires more bullets to kill and she fires a lot of it.

Really? I fired a lot faster than she did. She is very accurate too. Do the bullets do less damage if you fire them fast or something?

lostnumberwar posted...
lonelyhamster posted...
Hey bs-kill, what do you mean by she wastes ammo? People always say this but they are ambiguous. Is it because she doesn't headshot?

See my first post.
This goes completely against the argument that the A.I.'s ability is based on the players ability. I never shot my partner in the back of the head so the A.I. would not have learned to empty entire clips into her partner from me.

Yeah but that sounds like it has a low chance of happening and you would need some specific conditions for that to occur. It never happened to me. Well maybe it happens if you are surrounded by enemies or something.
#43beautifuldreamsPosted 4/26/2013 10:38:10 AM(edited)
knightimex posted...
I must have gotten a perfect copy of the game because I didn't have any issues with her on any difficulty.

she in fact saved my ass multiple times.
this, she was way better than me at the beginning, but much worse at the end. do the enemies adapt like RE4? because that would explain it, if the enemies were simply awful to match me at the start, and harder to match me at the end (and Shiva's AI was static)
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~
#44BeastLeeAdamsPosted 4/26/2013 10:47:42 AM
Caude she's black, there is reason that people hate CJ in San Andreas.
---
I think everyone in the gaming world weather you are a Nintendrone, Sony Pony, Xbot or part of the Master Race can agree that Pachter should be fired.
#45Bs-KILLPosted 4/26/2013 11:07:49 AM
lonelyhamster posted...
Really? I fired a lot faster than she did. She is very accurate too. Do the bullets do less damage if you fire them fast or something?

Yes she is very accurate. what i mean is she fires a lot on a single enemy with body shots.. and bodyshots requires more bullets and thats what she does.

"Do the bullets do less damage if you fire them fast or something?" = there is no such thing as that.
---
REplaying = RE6(360), MGR(360), PSABR(PSV), MK(PSV), DMC4(360), MGSHD(PSV), RE2/3(PSV'PS1)
NEXT target = RE:R(360), SS(PSV), C: LoS2(360), AC4(360), KZ:M(PSV)
#46policemenmanPosted 4/26/2013 11:09:34 AM
BeastLeeAdams posted...

wow i didnt know they hate CJ because of that reason >_>
#47shawnmckPosted 4/26/2013 12:05:30 PM
maybe because their *** ?
#48zinsindettaPosted 4/26/2013 2:05:05 PM
Because she was the symbol of how forced multiplayer can kill a great series.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#49BeastLeeAdamsPosted 4/26/2013 6:05:28 PM
policemenman posted...
BeastLeeAdams posted...

wow i didnt know they hate CJ because of that reason >_>

Generally people don't like black people in games because the writers and creators are most likely white, and can't write a black character without being stereotypical: Cole from gears of war, Rico from Killzone, and definitely CJ. Sheva though while not a stereotype, also has the writing of a white player, Which people can just see through.
---
I think everyone in the gaming world weather you are a Nintendrone, Sony Pony, Xbot or part of the Master Race can agree that Pachter should be fired.
#50MRevelle83Posted 4/27/2013 3:32:37 AM(edited)
BeastLeeAdams posted...
Generally people don't like black people in games because the writers and creators are most likely white, and can't write a black character without being stereotypical: Cole from gears of war, Rico from Killzone, and definitely CJ

Except for the co-writer of SA that's a black rapper.

BeastLeeAdams posted...
Sheva though while not a stereotype, also has the writing of a white player, Which people can just see through.

Japanese people write like white people?
---
www.academagia.com