This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need 40 MS points any advice

#21GuideToTheDarkPosted 4/24/2013 10:39:22 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
Unless you're shutting your account down forever, you'll eventually spend the points on something else. Paid points last forever, free Bing points last 6 months. If you try to claim that you'll never find another thing to buy in that amount of time you're lying your ass off.

Doesn't change the fact that if I want a $15 game (like Terraria), my only option is to buy 1600 points and hope that later on I find something to spend the extra 400 points on.

Whether I find something worth 400 points later on is irrelevant. MS has $5 more of my money than I wanted to spend.

It doesn't stop me from buying stuff online, but it's just a sad level of fanboyism to ignore reality. It's nothing more than a cheap way of getting extra money for doing nothing other than not giving me the option to pay what I owe.

Defend it all you want, but there's no excuse for MS to not give me a direct bill.

So...you'd rather waste what you've purchased than save it, even though it won't affect MS, who already has your money, at all.

Okay.
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
#22lokinineteenPosted 4/24/2013 12:57:31 PM
welshrat posted...
Thanks had a look but as im in the uk no joy with bing rewards

I was just on Games website and they do 240 point for 1.99 or 400 for 3.50. Quick, easy to use and the code pops up on the screen once paid for or you can retrieve from your email.
#23SparkItUpPosted 4/24/2013 1:00:32 PM
If I was close TC, I'd hook you up with 100 MS points...but I just redeemed my bing for gift cards 2 nights ago
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation