This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pizza Hut's app achievements leaked!

#1Sez6Posted 4/24/2013 8:29:59 AM(edited)
Now You're Eating!
- Order 1 pizza (5G)

"Make it great"
- Order 4 pizzas in the same order (10G)

Stuffed Veins
- Order 10 stuffed crust pizzas in 1 month (15G)

Supersize Me!
- Order 1 pizza each day for 30 consecutive days (50G)
#2SunDevil77Posted 4/24/2013 8:22:15 AM
Supersize me could also be called "Diabetes in a box"

Although they do have some halfway healthy options that are actually pretty tasty.
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#3GuideToTheDarkPosted 4/24/2013 8:24:24 AM
That last one will be used against them in a court case when someone dies from too many stuffed crust arteries. Mark my words.
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
#4DyingPancakePosted 4/24/2013 8:26:00 AM
SunDevil77 posted...

Although they do have some halfway healthy options that are actually pretty tasty.

Personally I see everything as healthy if you're counting your calories and hitting your macronutrients each day

Makes staying in shape and not worrying about food so much easier
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#5Sez6(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 8:29:16 AM(edited)
SunDevil77 posted...

It's a reference to the supersize me movie, where a guy eats mcdonalds for 30 consecutive days. That's the reason of the achievement name.

GuideToTheDark posted...
That last one will be used against them in a court case when someone dies from too many stuffed crust arteries. Mark my words.

The achievement states to "order" a pizza, not to eat it. You can always order for your family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc.
#6SunDevil77Posted 4/24/2013 8:31:18 AM
I know the reference. There's something I realllly don't like about Spurlock for some reason.
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#7GuideToTheDarkPosted 4/24/2013 9:02:56 AM
SunDevil77 posted...

It's a reference to the supersize me movie, where a guy eats mcdonalds for 30 consecutive days. That's the reason of the achievement name.

GuideToTheDark posted...

The achievement states to "order" a pizza, not to eat it. You can always order for your family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc.

I realize that, but no one in their right mind would go for this in the first place. I'm willing to bet that among the few people that do try for this achievement, at least one of them won't be sharing.
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
#8pothocketPosted 4/24/2013 9:21:47 AM
This isn't real. It can't be. SOMEONE TELL ME THIS ISN'T A REAL THING AND IS A JOKE TOPIC.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#9Darkest_EvilPosted 4/24/2013 9:28:44 AM
the secret to their pizza tasting so greasy and crunch is the cooking spray crap they sell from national groceries.

I swear they use half a can per pizza and that stuff is like 8$ a bottle

I can't remember the name of it but its like cooking speed spray or something weird
white can with a chef on it
---
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php
#10BlueJester007Posted 4/24/2013 9:28:54 AM
Dominoes Is Better - 15G
-Order a Pizza

Costco Is Better - 20G
-Order a Large Pizza

Papa Johns Is Better - 25G
- Order a drink

Dions Is Better - 30G
- Order anything.