This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most infuriating microsoft moment of owning a 360?

#1cymanxPosted 4/24/2013 2:57:33 PM
We all own 360's obviously, so what is the one thing that Microsoft did that you absolutely hate. And by this, I don't mean small things, such as entitlement or any BS like that.
---
"Staying dead." can you imagine?
#2CyricsServantPosted 4/24/2013 3:03:44 PM(edited)
When I realized they had stopped trying to get decent exclusives, and their best exclusives were timed.

I bought my 360 for the Mass Effect trilogy and Tales of Vesperia, and to try out a few other games like Deadly Premonition . . . and, well, you know how that played out.

Fortunately, I did manage to find some great games that didn't migrate over to the PS3. Super Meat Boy, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, Dead Rising, Bastion, and Divinity II: Dragon Knight Saga, to name a few of my favorites.
#3jakethenoobPosted 4/24/2013 3:07:04 PM
The fact that despite MS having loads of money, the 360's are made like cheap pieces of ****.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#4cymanx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 3:08:43 PM
For me, it was easily the x-box live dashboard update that added compatability with the kinect that kind've bugged me. I hated the way they made the x-box all casual. But I do find the bing search to be genuinely useful.
---
#5TrugamerPosted 4/24/2013 3:13:01 PM
For me it's the hardware problems , RROD & crappy disc drives, being on my 6th replacement or repair regardless if some were under warranty makes me ill.
#6temgunPosted 4/24/2013 3:14:12 PM
CyricsServant posted...
When I realized they had stopped trying to get decent exclusives, and their best exclusives were timed.

This so much. There hasn't been any decent exclusives at all. My 360 is just a Trials Evolution machine these days.
#7cymanx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 3:14:20 PM
Trugamer posted...
For me it's the hardware problems , RROD & crappy disc drives, being on my 6th replacement or repair regardless if some were under warranty makes me ill.

I have a specific rule, if it breaks down the second time... time to look for a new console.
---
#8SicSlayerPosted 4/24/2013 3:24:34 PM
Being abandoned in favor of Kinect.
---
Send Samuel L. Jackson after that mother****er. He'll bring it back. - REDDAP
#9xiTz_RyaNxPosted 4/24/2013 3:30:45 PM
Not having a reddit app when there's a pizza hut one..
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken when it comes to a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.
#10Luke_the_Duke15Posted 4/24/2013 5:29:08 PM
The fact that we don't actually own digital games, and they can take them down whenever they want for whatever reason they want, essentially making us pay full price for something that they can take away at any time.
---
The Duke has spoken!