This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guys, what do you do when your "bored" with your backlog?

#1maoriwarriorPosted 4/24/2013 5:32:48 PM
Having some buyers remorse atm.

I went out at bought: GTA IV (with DLC), DAII, and The witcher 2.

I had bought and beat GTA IV ages ago with TLAD DLC. I re purchased it for a small GTA craving I had and to also beat The ballad of gay tony. After playing a little of both I have no excitement whatsoever. I'm thinking of trading/selling it.

Now with Dragon Age 2 ive gotten halfway and can't stand the repetition any longer. Also in the debatable trade/sell category.

I know I want to continue playing the witcher 2 so that a no brainer. If you were in my shoes would you trade/sell them? I mean I don't know if I should put more effort into them. :(
---
GT: DiscipleOfFir3
Team Echo teamechodefiance.enjin.com
#2darkharePosted 4/24/2013 5:37:07 PM
i just recently bought all of the download content for DeadRising2 thinking that it would give the game some longevity to only play the game for less than a hour, get bored and turn around and give it away. when i get bored of console gaming, i usually play table top wargames.
---
I grow drums, rattles, didgeridoos and drone flutes. if intrested send pm.
#3maoriwarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 5:42:29 PM
darkhare posted...
i just recently bought all of the download content for DeadRising2 thinking that it would give the game some longevity to only play the game for less than a hour, get bored and turn around and give it away. when i get bored of console gaming, i usually play table top wargames.

Ya...I don't have nor necessarily like that option haha. Thanks anyways though. So would you try selling these games then?
---
[This sig was deleted because GameFAQS Mods are fascists!]
#4chizzaroidPosted 4/24/2013 5:46:53 PM(edited)
Just hang on to them. They aren't worth a lot of money anyways. Who knows, you may want to play them later.
---
GT: Chizzatron
#5darkharePosted 4/24/2013 5:45:27 PM
maoriwarrior posted...
darkhare posted...

Ya...I don't have nor necessarily like that option haha. Thanks anyways though. So would you try selling these games then?

have you ever played a table top wargame? its quite alot of fun.

---
I grow drums, rattles, didgeridoos and drone flutes. if intrested send pm.
#6maoriwarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 5:49:10 PM
chizzaroid posted...
Just hang on to them. They aren't worth a lot of money anyways. Who knows, you may want to play them later.

You think? Hmm...
---
[This sig was deleted because GameFAQS Mods are fascists!]
#72DshmuploverPosted 4/24/2013 5:51:53 PM
I wouldn't sell them and the reason why is because I feel like this sometimes with my backlog too but I know it's just simply down to the mood I'm in. When I've got that enthusiasm to play games then I know I'd regret it.
---
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa
#8Dyno_StormPosted 4/24/2013 5:53:23 PM
I think you're just burnt out on gaming, TC. I've been through this before when I'm not in the mood to jump back into x game for whatever reason. Sometimes I simply take a break from gaming for a few days or put in GTA or Saints Row (2/3) and cause mindless chaos. As a last resort I go back to a fighting game. I suggest keeping your games.
---
GT: DynoStorm
#9JamanjaxPosted 4/24/2013 5:54:10 PM
I simply hang onto them, and pick up a new game that I know will last a while, or a couple cheap games I've never played before.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#10chizzaroidPosted 4/24/2013 5:54:58 PM
maoriwarrior posted...
chizzaroid posted...

You think? Hmm...

Just think, with GTA 5 coming around the corner you may all of a sudden want to roam around Liberty City in excitement. I know that's why I picked it up again. I can't speak for Dragon age as I've never played them. For what you'd get for them though it hardly seems worth it unless you really want to knock a few dollars of something
---
GT: Chizzatron