This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guys, what do you do when your "bored" with your backlog?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Guys, what do you do when your "bored" with your backlog?

User Info: maoriwarrior

maoriwarrior
3 years ago#1
Having some buyers remorse atm.

I went out at bought: GTA IV (with DLC), DAII, and The witcher 2.

I had bought and beat GTA IV ages ago with TLAD DLC. I re purchased it for a small GTA craving I had and to also beat The ballad of gay tony. After playing a little of both I have no excitement whatsoever. I'm thinking of trading/selling it.

Now with Dragon Age 2 ive gotten halfway and can't stand the repetition any longer. Also in the debatable trade/sell category.

I know I want to continue playing the witcher 2 so that a no brainer. If you were in my shoes would you trade/sell them? I mean I don't know if I should put more effort into them. :(
GT: DiscipleOfFir3
Team Echo teamechodefiance.enjin.com

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
3 years ago#2
i just recently bought all of the download content for DeadRising2 thinking that it would give the game some longevity to only play the game for less than a hour, get bored and turn around and give it away. when i get bored of console gaming, i usually play table top wargames.
I grow drums, rattles, didgeridoos and drone flutes. if intrested send pm.

maoriwarrior
3 years ago#3
darkhare posted...
i just recently bought all of the download content for DeadRising2 thinking that it would give the game some longevity to only play the game for less than a hour, get bored and turn around and give it away. when i get bored of console gaming, i usually play table top wargames.

Ya...I don't have nor necessarily like that option haha. Thanks anyways though. So would you try selling these games then?
[This sig was deleted because GameFAQS Mods are fascists!]

User Info: chizzaroid

chizzaroid
3 years ago#4
Just hang on to them. They aren't worth a lot of money anyways. Who knows, you may want to play them later.
GT: Chizzatron

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
3 years ago#5
maoriwarrior posted...
darkhare posted...

Ya...I don't have nor necessarily like that option haha. Thanks anyways though. So would you try selling these games then?

have you ever played a table top wargame? its quite alot of fun.

I grow drums, rattles, didgeridoos and drone flutes. if intrested send pm.

maoriwarrior
3 years ago#6
chizzaroid posted...
Just hang on to them. They aren't worth a lot of money anyways. Who knows, you may want to play them later.

You think? Hmm...
[This sig was deleted because GameFAQS Mods are fascists!]

User Info: 2Dshmuplover

2Dshmuplover
3 years ago#7
I wouldn't sell them and the reason why is because I feel like this sometimes with my backlog too but I know it's just simply down to the mood I'm in. When I've got that enthusiasm to play games then I know I'd regret it.
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa

User Info: Dyno_Storm

Dyno_Storm
3 years ago#8
I think you're just burnt out on gaming, TC. I've been through this before when I'm not in the mood to jump back into x game for whatever reason. Sometimes I simply take a break from gaming for a few days or put in GTA or Saints Row (2/3) and cause mindless chaos. As a last resort I go back to a fighting game. I suggest keeping your games.
GT: DynoStorm

User Info: Jamanjax

Jamanjax
3 years ago#9
I simply hang onto them, and pick up a new game that I know will last a while, or a couple cheap games I've never played before.
He who has the blues, has a good thing.

User Info: chizzaroid

chizzaroid
3 years ago#10
maoriwarrior posted...
chizzaroid posted...

You think? Hmm...

Just think, with GTA 5 coming around the corner you may all of a sudden want to roam around Liberty City in excitement. I know that's why I picked it up again. I can't speak for Dragon age as I've never played them. For what you'd get for them though it hardly seems worth it unless you really want to knock a few dollars of something
GT: Chizzatron
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Guys, what do you do when your "bored" with your backlog?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived