This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Injustice for $35

#21SunDevil77Posted 4/29/2013 11:20:17 AM
karvinyereizowt posted...
HA Wally World. I know, I feel weird going there, I'm all about mom n pop. Might have to check it out for this one though. Copy of garbage DC VS MK(well it wasn't that bad) plus DLC. Damn.

Yup, Physical copy of the game ain't a bad deal. Arkham skins are going for quite a bit o' cash too
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#22SparkItUpPosted 4/29/2013 12:39:12 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
karvinyereizowt posted...
HA Wally World. I know, I feel weird going there, I'm all about mom n pop. Might have to check it out for this one though. Copy of garbage DC VS MK(well it wasn't that bad) plus DLC. Damn.

Yup, Physical copy of the game ain't a bad deal. Arkham skins are going for quite a bit o' cash too

They've taken a big hit...most likely due to the sale...only going for about 10-15$...there were upwards of 20-25 before.
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#23KalibakPosted 4/30/2013 8:37:05 AM
Wow, that was quick. At this rate, it'll drop below my $20 price point in about a month.
#24darkphoenix181Posted 4/30/2013 8:48:53 AM
Walmart wouldn't price match print out off of Toysrus Website. Looks like you got to have the physical store ad now. Policy Change.
---
proud owner of Pikanips