This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A controller that's sturdier than the 360 controller, and connects to PC?

#31kyle78Posted 4/25/2013 5:30:52 AM
GGearX posted...
CapwnD posted...
What's a good emulation controller? The 360 controller is ok, but wondering what others use for old games.

I thought we couldn't talk about this sort of stuff.

Yes the liberals that run this site will be very upset, shame on you !!!!!
---
Game credits roll, and all I see is a whole lot of useless positions and titles. No wonder why they cost what they do.
#32TheRobPosted 4/25/2013 5:35:27 AM
TantrumBull posted...
Though the d-pad could be better I do like this controller:

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Pad-EX-Turbo-Black/dp/B002LT9PXQ/ref=sr_1_129?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1358313551&sr=1-129

Wouldn't suggest it. The sticks started ghosting right out of the box for me and they felt too loose. I liked the D-Pad and Six Button layout, but other than that it's not really worth getting.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#33XImperialDragonPosted 4/25/2013 6:01:52 AM
TheRob posted...
TantrumBull posted...
Though the d-pad could be better I do like this controller:

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Pad-EX-Turbo-Black/dp/B002LT9PXQ/ref=sr_1_129?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1358313551&sr=1-129

Wouldn't suggest it. The sticks started ghosting right out of the box for me and they felt too loose. I liked the D-Pad and Six Button layout, but other than that it's not really worth getting.

You got one of the first models, then. The later ones have the 'ghosting' issue fixed.
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo 3DS. In this game, you set your 3DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#34turtlej-manPosted 4/25/2013 6:54:19 AM
Get the Fusion controller. IT'S GREAT!

I still haven't done a full review on here yet for you guys for the controller. I bought one on release, but decided to wait, and put the controller through some abuse before letting you know how it is in the long run. And I remember some people looked forward to my opinions on it. Perhaps later today I might do it.

But the controller has gotten a LOT of use, and still functions like it did on day 1. Go get it.
---
If a Killer Instinct 3 is never made....AT LEAST PUT THE FIRST 2 ON XBLA!!!!!
#35CapwnDPosted 4/25/2013 8:10:39 AM
GGearX posted...
CapwnD posted...
What's a good emulation controller? The 360 controller is ok, but wondering what others use for old games.

I thought we couldn't talk about this sort of stuff.

Yes the liberals that run this site will be very upset, shame on you !!!!!

In the US I would say that the conservatives who run the site would be upset.
---
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss