This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A controller that's sturdier than the 360 controller, and connects to PC?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. A controller that's sturdier than the 360 controller, and connects to PC?
3 years ago#31
GGearX posted...
CapwnD posted...
What's a good emulation controller? The 360 controller is ok, but wondering what others use for old games.

I thought we couldn't talk about this sort of stuff.

Yes the liberals that run this site will be very upset, shame on you !!!!!
Game credits roll, and all I see is a whole lot of useless positions and titles. No wonder why they cost what they do.
3 years ago#32
TantrumBull posted...
Though the d-pad could be better I do like this controller:

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Pad-EX-Turbo-Black/dp/B002LT9PXQ/ref=sr_1_129?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1358313551&sr=1-129

Wouldn't suggest it. The sticks started ghosting right out of the box for me and they felt too loose. I liked the D-Pad and Six Button layout, but other than that it's not really worth getting.
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
3 years ago#33
TheRob posted...
TantrumBull posted...
Though the d-pad could be better I do like this controller:

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Pad-EX-Turbo-Black/dp/B002LT9PXQ/ref=sr_1_129?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1358313551&sr=1-129

Wouldn't suggest it. The sticks started ghosting right out of the box for me and they felt too loose. I liked the D-Pad and Six Button layout, but other than that it's not really worth getting.

You got one of the first models, then. The later ones have the 'ghosting' issue fixed.
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo 3DS. In this game, you set your 3DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
3 years ago#34
Get the Fusion controller. IT'S GREAT!

I still haven't done a full review on here yet for you guys for the controller. I bought one on release, but decided to wait, and put the controller through some abuse before letting you know how it is in the long run. And I remember some people looked forward to my opinions on it. Perhaps later today I might do it.

But the controller has gotten a LOT of use, and still functions like it did on day 1. Go get it.
If a Killer Instinct 3 is never made....AT LEAST PUT THE FIRST 2 ON XBLA!!!!!
3 years ago#35
GGearX posted...
CapwnD posted...
What's a good emulation controller? The 360 controller is ok, but wondering what others use for old games.

I thought we couldn't talk about this sort of stuff.

Yes the liberals that run this site will be very upset, shame on you !!!!!

In the US I would say that the conservatives who run the site would be upset.
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. A controller that's sturdier than the 360 controller, and connects to PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived