This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you have to pay for a new gamertag if your current one gets banned for being

#11cymanxPosted 4/25/2013 10:47:17 AM
BlueJester007 posted...
party_animal07 posted...
Okay, in these kinds of topics, it would be enormously helpful to the rest of us if you posted the GT in question. No one here is going to moderate you for it. I'm certainly not, and anybody wbo does is missing the point of why you posted it in the first place.

SpunkJockey from Bad Fur Day. In hindsight, considering the nature of the game I should have known, but *shrug*

That's it? I was expecting a lot worse. I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah, I'm agreed if that's your only concern. If you were spewing hateful nonsense, then that is another situation all together, which doesn't appear to be the case.
---
"Staying dead." can you imagine?
#12TBONE_OGPosted 4/25/2013 10:54:29 AM
No ones going to report that name. First off you'd have to piss a lot of people off, and they would have to know what your name means.

I would have seen your name and thought, oh this guy thinks he's a spunky jockey or something. Must be a little guy. Whatever.
---
Always O.G.
#13Matt_Man_2004Posted 4/25/2013 11:02:31 AM
Maybe it's not as dirty in the US but most Brits would pick that up straight away. The first part is a common synonym for sperm over here so together with the word "Jockey" it implies things about the TC that he may be uncomfortable with...

You could probably request a change if you explain the term to whoever you speak to and say why it makes you uncomfortable - pretty sure you wouldn't have to pay.
#14CurlisPosted 4/25/2013 11:15:56 AM
No you don't get banned, they just make you change it on the spot. I went through 3 or 4 different names at one point.
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Vesperia
My Backlog: http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=curlis (feel free to add me)
#15WeaponX1138Posted 4/25/2013 11:33:04 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
No ones going to report that name. First off you'd have to piss a lot of people off, and they would have to know what your name means.

I would have seen your name and thought, oh this guy thinks he's a spunky jockey or something. Must be a little guy. Whatever.

LOL Milk came out my nose!
---
The only way for me to solve this crisis is to be Superman IV: The Quest for Peace
#16cmwmccalPosted 4/28/2013 7:33:54 AM
That name offended me. I'm going to try and get that post deleted.
---
It irritates me when people say RPG games.
RATLANK501 IS BACK!!!!!
#17cmwmccalPosted 4/28/2013 7:34:46 AM
No I'm not because I've just discovered I can't report posts yet. Somebody please do it for me.
---
It irritates me when people say RPG games.
RATLANK501 IS BACK!!!!!
#18TreGoodaPosted 4/28/2013 7:36:02 AM
They don't charge you, I had it happen.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."