This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who didn't play FC3 but is getting Blood Dragon?

#11glassghost0Posted 4/25/2013 5:21:56 PM
"Hey guys. Far Cry 3 was a success, everyone is loving it!!!"

"Yeah!!! Let's make something that doesn't even relate to it at all!!! It'll be so more over the top, it'll make Borderlands look serious!"

"YEAH!!!!"
---
No Thanks
#12kaMMakaZZi29(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 5:22:14 PM
I can't do enough Bing searches for all these good XBLA games coming out... I want this and Monaco. Have 700 MSP right now all from Bing searches.
---
PSN: kaMMakaZZi9 / XBL: kaMMakaZZi29 / ADD ME!
#13MostlySlowJoePosted 4/25/2013 5:33:07 PM
glassghost0 posted...

"Yeah!!! Let's make something that doesn't even relate to it at all!!! It'll be so more over the top, it'll make Borderlands look serious!"

"YEAH!!!!"

Yep thats 100% how I feel also...I would have loved to see them do what Dishonored did let you play as the bad guy.See vaas's side of the story.

I do hope ppl enjoy it tho and have a good time...but not that many ppl that they deside to ever do this again...lol.
---
Greatest PC game ever made Red Dead Remption.
#14Cobra9860Posted 4/25/2013 5:44:49 PM
glassghost0 posted...

"YEAH!!!!"

Yep thats 100% how I feel also...I would have loved to see them do what Dishonored did let you play as the bad guy.See vaas's side of the story.

I do hope ppl enjoy it tho and have a good time...but not that many ppl that they deside to ever do this again...lol.

You people are whats wrong with the industry.

They finally do something different and you just whine for the same old s*** to be shoveled into your face.
---
wat
#15Perfect LightPosted 4/25/2013 5:51:53 PM
glassghost0 posted...

"YEAH!!!!"

If the devs made more Far Cry 3, you'd all be BAWWWing about how devs have no innovation, it's the same recycled trash, it's just Far Cry 3.5, nothing new, blah blah blah. They make something totally cool and different and you all whine that it's nothing like the original game. Sometimes you just can't please anyone, I guess.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#16glassghost0Posted 4/25/2013 5:52:06 PM
Cobra9860 posted...
glassghost0 posted...

"YEAH!!!!"

They finally do something different and you just whine for the same old s*** to be shoveled into your face.

lol, ok

They aren't doing anything different. Adam Jensen never asked for this. Why would I buy a game, love it, then be like you know what this game needs? To be nothing like this. Yep, I wish they would do that.

Quit creaming your pants over "nostalgia."
---
No Thanks
#17glassghost0Posted 4/25/2013 5:55:01 PM
Perfect Light posted...
glassghost0 posted...

"YEAH!!!!"

If the devs made more Far Cry 3, you'd all be BAWWWing about how devs have no innovation, it's the same recycled trash, it's just Far Cry 3.5, nothing new, blah blah blah. They make something totally cool and different and you all whine that it's nothing like the original game. Sometimes you just can't please anyone, I guess.

But this **** isn't any different, it's literally FC3 with a paint job.

I would have been more happy if they didn't do anything else except move on to 4. Not everything needs DLC, etc..
---
No Thanks
#18MostlySlowJoePosted 4/25/2013 6:06:36 PM
Cobra9860 posted...
glassghost0 posted...

"YEAH!!!!"

YOU are whats wrong with the industry talking without thinking...Name another game where the DLC turns you into the assassin you chase 75% of the game....I am going take it that you didnt even play the Dishonored DLC but posted this trash anyway....know what you are talking about plz.
---
Greatest PC game ever made Red Dead Remption.
#19green_aboboPosted 4/25/2013 6:20:28 PM
totally dudes.
#20TheGm86Posted 4/25/2013 6:26:34 PM
So Rad you gotta give it a go.

Unless you're a total Nerd like those dweebs up there saying they ain't Bad enough to play it, since they got born in a Dork decade.

Nerds.
---
You can't grasp the true form of TheGM's post.
TheGM Adventures X: Rondo of Awesome!!!