This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need help finding an offline 4-player rpg!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Need help finding an offline 4-player rpg!
2 years ago#1
Me and my friends have been itching for a 4 player rpg to play. We were reminiscing about champions of norath, so that type of game style. Any good ones?
GT Rocktopus88
2 years ago#2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance,Castle Crashers(kind of)...thats all I got off the top of my head.
2 years ago#3
I wish Gauntlet N64 was on XBLA.

Castle Crashers is your best bet
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#5
They're. Not really RPGs but got RPG qualities. Scott pilgrim and phantom breaker battle grounds. Dunno if the original PSO for Xbox works for 360 give that a try.
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
2 years ago#6
Crimson Alliance is decent. Yes there are only 3 characters, but 4 people can play at the same time.
--- - Games and Beer
GT: darkshardx
2 years ago#7
Dungeon siege 3 I think has 4 player offline
xbox- xJamToastx
2 years ago#8
Tales of Vesperia. Tackling the game's Hard difficulty will be a blast if you have three players with you instead of putting up with the flimsy AI. Normal difficulty is mostly mindless, I don't recommend playing on it in 4P mode or you're gonna murder everything with your eyes closed, and the game's awesome battle system won't get a chance to shine.
"Hurry up and make me the star of the sequel!" - Super Zur confirms Guardian Heroes 2!
2 years ago#9
jamtoast44 posted...
Dungeon siege 3 I think has 4 player offline

It's 2 player local, 4 player online.
"Hey Sockbaby! You wanna food up with us or what?!"
Game o' the Moment: Hannah Montana - The Movie Game
2 years ago#10
If you still have your original Xbox with you, you can play Gauntlet: Dark Legacy. It's not backwards compatible, sadly.
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Need help finding an offline 4-player rpg!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived