This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Weird issue im having with DLC

#1jayimmyPosted 4/26/2013 8:27:12 AM
So i have contacted various companies including calling Xbox

and I have them stumped

Its my xbox that I downloaded all the DLC on but it just wont work lol

It cant be my hard drive because I can still save games and stuff

they currently have my issue escladed and I'm waiting an email response

over the phone they had me try everything deleting my profile, clearing everything, looking for crupt files and apprently if you hit LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X you can also get rid of ur xbox update haha

I even tried a diff profile on my xbox and DLC wont work on there so idk if its my xbox or something not pinging for my xbox to the LIVE DLC because everything else on live still works for me

anyone else ever experience anything like this? lol
---
GT: OakRaiders228
FC: 476843573157
#2WinternovaPosted 4/26/2013 8:37:11 AM
jayimmy posted...
they currently have my issue escladed

looking for crupt files and apprently

Wow...

jayimmy posted...

Oh. That explains it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#3jayimmy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 9:27:34 AM
lmaooo all can be blamed on being a Raiders fan yes
---
#4ThugETHPosted 4/26/2013 9:37:06 AM
What DLC? What game?
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
#5NeVaRmoorePosted 4/26/2013 10:23:21 AM
Brass tacks, is it actually your paid dlc to your gamertag on your console? Is it it someone else's dlc (or another gamertag of yours) with license's assigned to another console. Ultimately it sounds like a license issue.
#6jayimmy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 10:39:00 AM
It was my DLC downloaded with my system

And its all my DLC

BO2: All the map packs, it says I dont even have them I click redownload it redownloads them then sends me through the same process again

Dead Island Riptide: the pre order DLC downloaded but isnt existent

Gears of War Judgment: Says I dont have maps to play setlist then tell me to just redownload goes through same process again

Madden 13: says I dont have an online pass, EA even gave me 2 new ones to try but when I enter the code it says I already have this item and to just reedownload it

these are just the games I have play recently so I know

but it loads my profile and my game saves so I dont think its a system or hardrive issue
---
#7NeVaRmoorePosted 4/26/2013 10:41:51 AM
Is the dlc actually present on the hdd?
#8Dragon NexusPosted 4/26/2013 10:43:13 AM

Downloaded with your gamertag?
Log into Xbox.com with the gamertag you're trying to use. Look at your download history and see if they're listed. If they're not, then that's your problem, you bought and downloaded them with a different gamertag.

If they show up, then do a license transfer, regardless of whether you've changed your console or not. It can't hurt any. If you've had our console repaired, don't assume you got the same console back.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#9MrMikeMaPosted 4/26/2013 10:43:14 AM
are you saving the DLC to the cloud? (can you even do that?)

I don't know anything about cloud saves, just throwing that out there.
#10jayimmy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 11:01:59 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...

Downloaded with your gamertag?
Log into Xbox.com with the gamertag you're trying to use. Look at your download history and see if they're listed. If they're not, then that's your problem, you bought and downloaded them with a different gamertag.

If they show up, then do a license transfer, regardless of whether you've changed your console or not. It can't hurt any. If you've had our console repaired, don't assume you got the same console back.

Its all under my purchase History under the ONLY GT I use that is a gold account

never switched systems, downloaded everything on this HDD on with this Xbox

They had me do the licence transfer even just to see if something weird happened but that didnt work either
---