This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Selling system, what's it worth nowadays?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Selling system, what's it worth nowadays?
2 years ago#1
I've been out the loop and want to sell my Halo Reach edition Premium system with 2 controllers. Whats a fair price to sell it if say....i went the craigslist route? Thanks in advance
---
I am Alpha and Omega. The beginning and the end. The first and the last ...And you shall be as gods... -Xenogears
2 years ago#2
About $3.50
2 years ago#3
Like...$150
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
2 years ago#4
$150? Thats all? i couldnt push it to 200?
---
I am Alpha and Omega. The beginning and the end. The first and the last ...And you shall be as gods... -Xenogears
2 years ago#5
Well it was about that time I realized Solnot was 8 stories tall and a crustacean from the paleolithic era.
2 years ago#6
coolio2cool posted...
$150? Thats all? i couldnt push it to 200?

The impending announced of the xbox 720 is driving sales prices down. But who knows, you might rope a sucker.
2 years ago#7
100 max, 150 if you find some halo nerd sucka..
---
"My style is welfare, half of you b****** is on it!!
Was born with a halo, when broke, I had to pawn it" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olVPXpGohII
2 years ago#8
around 80 dollars
2 years ago#9
2 bucks
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
2 years ago#10
50 cents
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Selling system, what's it worth nowadays?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived