This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has PSN Surpassed Xbox Live?

#181Clique_KillaPosted 4/28/2013 4:58:05 PM
PSN surpassed live a while ago. Free online, or free games if you pay. It's the best of both worlds IMO.
---
Killa of Cliques
#182Badboy742(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 5:06:35 PM
Clique_Killa posted...
PSN surpassed live a while ago. Free online, or free games if you pay. It's the best of both worlds IMO.

You get free games with out playing! PlayStation Store has a Free-To-Play Section Uncharted 3 MP, Killzone 3 MP,Dust 514(Amazing),DC Universe,Back to the Future.zin pinball and a few more games.
#183dsar901Posted 4/28/2013 5:14:27 PM
Comparing to the quality of Xbox Live I way say NO.
But comapring to teh price I would say YES.
Overall I waould say YES, because the quality of PSN is only slightly xbox LIVE behind and the price is far better (free compared to $60 a year)
#184kingwutuguPosted 4/28/2013 10:06:10 PM
no they both = suck
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#185Aadrian1234Posted 4/28/2013 10:26:32 PM
Pudgeisafish posted...
Nothing against Playstation 3 exclusive owners, but Sony seems to love to emulate it's competition, from wii's motion controls to xbox 360's acheivements and soon it's dashboard for Ps4.

Reason I stopped buying Playstation was because there is nothing innovative.

Free games my a**! By that account I could say I get free movies from Netflix and free cable tv from Hulu. When Microsoft gives out free games, that's exactly what they are, online or off, gold sub or not.

That is called adapting against your competition. And a lawsuit was placed recently that when Sony and Nintendo had broke apart, a guy from Nintendo found about Sony's motion control plans and used them in the Wii, when Sony was originally going to start motion control
---
"This...sentence...is...false!"
"Umm... True, I pick true. See? Not hard at all"
#186GoombaXPosted 4/28/2013 10:27:04 PM(edited)
You know TC because of kids like you, people are gonna wreck the ps4 board in november
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Injustice, MvC 2, SMW
#187TheArcadePosted 4/29/2013 12:27:05 AM(edited)
Badboy742 posted...
TheArcade posted...
flame030191 posted..
And not doing down randomly every month.

Doesn't mean I forgive them the stupid yearly fee, but still, not having your network down every month is a pretty big thing to hold over the head of the competition that does have their network down every month.

Don't forget about the massive PSN hack that compromised around 77 million PSN accounts including PSP and PS3.

Every PS3 is happy because of the hack. We got more Free Amazing Games.

Meanwhile some script kiddy gets to do something fraudulent with your personal data.

My account recently got hacked into, and MS didn't seem to care much. They deleted my credit card info (which could've been too late) then recommended for me to make a new account, which I did. They did reimburse me with a whole two weeks of Gold.
That was nice of them, you're not all 77 million Xbox LIVE accounts. Not the same hack.

lol there are only 44million xbox live users. Sorry to disappoint you.

Excuse me, meant to say 70+ million PS3 & PSP accounts that got compromised aren't the same as hacking a small amount of XBL accounts.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends