This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS4 it is

#1NintendosuksPosted 4/26/2013 6:14:33 PM
Microsoft making the next Xbox having to be online to function is crazy. I can't game if my cable goes out? Or if money is tight and I gotta pass on paying cable to pay something more important?

I've owned every console since NES and love to game in and I think hardware wars bring us better games but what I've seen from Sony with the PS4 compared to what I haven't seen from Microsoft and the new Xbox I'm absolutely making PS4 my next gen console.

With Sony building their next gen hardware based on developer input and finally ditching their own architecture to be much more developer friendly and the unique options of remotely taking over friends games and instant video/game sharing with the press of a button just being the tip of the iceberg of what Sony is bringing to the table has me very excited.

Their first party software blows MS out of the water anyway. I was hoping the rumors of an always online console were false but they aren't. Microsoft is taking a big risk and a stupid one. No Internet connection? Can't play an Xbox. Obviously to take advantage of Sonys main features of the PS4 you'll need to be online but at least I can game if my Internet crashes.
---
Waiting on The Last Of Us
PSN:W8N387 GT:patriot basher
#2BeefEasterPosted 4/26/2013 6:19:28 PM
people around here sure take rumors seriously

it's like junior high school
#3VeliconisPosted 4/26/2013 6:19:31 PM
So...where's your link confirming that the new Xbox is going to be an always online device?

Only a link that has Microsoft stating this as a source is valid.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#4Nintendosuks(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 6:37:36 PM
I wish it was a rumor. Ign confirmed it. Just google search it. Like I said in my post. It's been rumored for awhile. IGN confirmed it yesterday. I sure don't take rumors seriously but I do take facts serious. MS stepped on it
---
#5GGearXPosted 4/26/2013 6:40:14 PM
BeefEaster posted...

I'm going out with a PLAYBOY MODEL!
---
GT: KryDamoure (The male version of Tomoko Kuroki)
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#6BeefEasterPosted 4/26/2013 6:42:26 PM
Nintendosuks posted...
I wish it was a rumor. Ign confirmed it. Just google search it. Like I said in my post. It's been rumored for awhile. IGN confirmed it yesterday. I sure don't take rumors seriously but I do take facts serious. MS stepped on it

IGN = MICROSOFT

learn something new every day
#7RedFive3Posted 4/26/2013 6:44:27 PM
IGN did not confirm it, it was just speculation. The Xbox mini will be always online, but not the 720.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#8BeefEasterPosted 4/26/2013 6:47:44 PM
GGearX posted...
BeefEaster posted...

I'm going out with a PLAYBOY MODEL!

my uncle works for sony and microsoft so I got the new consoles early and not only are they both always online but they're also both always ON FIRE
#9Nintendosuks(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 7:01:03 PM
Hope you guys are right. But also know there will not be an Xbox mini.thats just as much of a rumor as an online requirement for the next Xbox. IGN usually is right about stuff regarding new hardware and rumors about the gaming industry. Especially bring so close to MS announcement. We will find out may 21st. I hope I'm wrong as I think MS would kill themselves if they go that route and I certainly want all the new systems but I along with a lot of other people won't be buying one if that's the case. Maybe they will leave it up to the publishers of the games similar to diablo 3
---
#10BeefEasterPosted 4/26/2013 7:05:29 PM
Nintendosuks posted...
Hope you guys are right.

no you don't

you came in here to troll but got shut down so now you're gonna leave with your tail between your legs