This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS4 it is

#41Mogga123_5Posted 4/27/2013 8:40:35 PM
Can't take anyone seriously with a user name like yours, who says console wars and can't help but drop something like this "I've owned every console since NES" into their posts to complain about the current or next gen.
---
The mast is broken, hull is splitting, dear God the ****in' ship is sinking
#422pac_Alypse_NowPosted 4/27/2013 9:17:25 PM
I know there hasn't been any confirmation to these rumours but seriously guys rumours stick around because they are based in reality!
These always online stories wouldn't keep popping up if there wasn't some sort of truth to them. I'm not naive when it comes to things like this but I do know that things get blown out of proportion online these days.
I'm going to assume that the next Xbox will have some sort of always online requirement for certain features of the console.
---
Advocate for gay rights, equality with respect to race and gender and working for a safer world
#43Nintendosuks(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 10:38:19 PM
Mogga123_5 posted...
Can't take anyone seriously with a user name like yours, who says console wars and can't help but drop something like this "I've owned every console since NES" into their posts to complain about the current or next gen.

Just read my posts. I'm only taking trash about MS decision to go online only and I explained my handle. Nintendo is a generation behind and without Zelda an Metroid I wouldn't own one. I'm done till the 21st. Read my s*** before you write your post man. Fanboys man,you guys are something speacial.
---
Waiting on The Last Of Us
PSN:W8N387 GT:patriot basher
#44WinternovaPosted 4/28/2013 12:16:30 AM
2pac_Alypse_Now posted...
These always online stories wouldn't keep popping up if there wasn't some sort of truth to them.

Stories that have been debunked for over 10 years keep popping up online. Argumentum ad populum is a horrible fallacy to engage in.

I'm not naive when it comes to things like this...I'm going to assume that the next Xbox will have some sort of always online requirement for certain features of the console.

I love it when people contradict themselves within the space of two sentences.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#45WinternovaPosted 4/28/2013 12:19:59 AM
Nintendosuks posted...
I'm only taking trash about MS decision to go online only

You're criticizing a decision that hasn't been confirmed. You're acting on rumors, perpetuating rumors, and reacting emotionally. Posts like yours have no place in rational discourse.
---
#46Nintendosuks(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 2:11:14 AM
When I hear"there is never any need to go online to play games on this machine" I will be wrong. Can't say I have heard that at all. But I do keep hearing you will require an Internet connection for "something" so until the 21st I am way more right than I am wrong.
---
Waiting on The Last Of Us
PSN:W8N387 GT:patriot basher
#47VeryDarkSoulPosted 4/28/2013 2:15:40 AM
BeefEaster posted...
people around here sure take rumors seriously

it's like junior high school

yup
---
Ron Paul 2012
#482pac_Alypse_NowPosted 4/28/2013 3:04:50 AM
Winternova posted...
These always online stories wouldn't keep popping up if there wasn't some sort of truth to them.

Stories that have been debunked for over 10 years keep popping up online. Argumentum ad populum is a horrible fallacy to engage in.

I'm not naive when it comes to things like this...I'm going to assume that the next Xbox will have some sort of always online requirement for certain features of the console.

I love it when people contradict themselves within the space of two sentences.

How did I contradict myself? I was merely explaining myself. Don't try to be a smartass to be funny. Either contribute something to a conversation or beat it geek
---
Advocate for gay rights, equality with respect to race and gender and working for a safer world
#49WinternovaPosted 4/28/2013 10:55:47 AM
How did I contradict myself?

You say you're not naive, but then you go on to state that you're going to assume a rumor to be true, showing your naivete. If you weren't naive, you would not believe rumors. Rational people base their opinions on fact; they do not assume rumors are true.

Don't try to be a smartass to be funny

I don't have to provide the humor, you've already made people laugh with your statements.

Either contribute something to a conversation or beat it geek

I am contributing, I'm pointing out your self-refuting statements showing people they should ignore everything you say until you evince the ability to think rationally.
---
#50nazacuckooPosted 4/28/2013 11:06:03 AM
BeefEaster posted...
GGearX posted...
BeefEaster posted...
people around here sure take rumors seriously

it's like junior high school

I'm going out with a PLAYBOY MODEL!

my uncle works for sony and microsoft so I got the new consoles early and not only are they both always online but they're also both always ON FIRE

Well my dad works for Sony Microsoft Nintendo and Sony and he doesn't afraid of anything but thats not important wats important is that he says that he says MS next console will always online and not on fire thats a lie it wont be on fire but it will make samdwhiches and it will it grill waffles.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
The official Stalfos of the "A link to the Past 3DS" board.