This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you enjoy with average or bad metacritic score!

#1pots555Posted 4/26/2013 5:47:13 PM
Tron Evolution
Metacritic score: 58.

I just love this game. I own the collector's edition and I have finished it 6 times already. Good gameplay, solid graphics and a great dose of nostalgia.

Deadly premonition
Metacritic score: 68

One of the finest game out there. A pure gem. I am waiting with great joy the release of the Director's cut next week.

Star Trek
Metacritic score: 44

I don't understand. I am really enjoying it and I have had just a few minor problems. The story and voice acting are awesome. It captures the Star Trek universe.

Nier
Metacritic score: 67

I would give it a 100 just for the soundtrack. Unique game that I still enjoy.

Share yours!!!
#2flame030191Posted 4/26/2013 5:59:20 PM
Medal of Honor: Warfighter.

Even the critics have also admitted to being too harsh due to excitement for Halo and Black Ops.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#3Dyno_StormPosted 4/26/2013 6:12:47 PM
Dynasty Warriors (and its Gundam spin-off)
---
GT: DynoStorm
#4green_aboboPosted 4/26/2013 7:28:56 PM
gonna go waay out on the limb here & say wander of the dragons.

as in double dragon 2.

that's as bad as it gets, although that tenchu game on xbla is up there. no I don't enjoy it.
#5SunDevil77Posted 4/26/2013 7:36:18 PM
Other than the graphics being a little dated when it came out, I never understood the mediocre scores for Nier.
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#6Reel_Big_MikePosted 4/26/2013 9:13:29 PM
The Saboteur (Metacritic: 73)

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Metacritic: 59)

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (Metacritic: 39)
---
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.
#7pyrokinesis666Posted 4/26/2013 9:25:01 PM
i had high hopes for star trek

doesnt even seem worth a rental now
#8RineN1Posted 4/26/2013 9:45:44 PM
RE6...nuff said ;o
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: BioShock: Infinite(360) Playing: Terraria(XBLA) Watching: Seitokai Yakuindomo
#9glassghost0Posted 4/26/2013 9:46:55 PM
Well I know that metacritic isn't a good source to judge anything when Future Soldier is one of the highest rated games. (It's a good game that I enjoyed, but it has many, many flaws and doesn't deserve to be that high)

Anyway:

TWD: Survival Instinct - 32

I enjoyed that game quite a bit. It does some things surprisingly well, and the gameplay isn't horrible, maybe just repetitive, but it does not deserve the hate it got.

Naughty Bear - 43

Another game where repetitiveness let it get a lot of hate. But this game is pretty fun, and is filled with dark humor. Pretty much a T rated game filled with Mature content. Very fun to try and rack up a high score and to terrorize the bears to make them kill themselves. Would love a realistic game like this. Also, Panic in Paradise is filled with a ton more content than the retail game.

Turning Point - 43

Game was pretty decent once you got over the horrible movement. But the ending is just bad.

Legendary - 47

Just started playing this game and I truly don't understand how it got the hate it did. This is gonna be in the top of my recommendations whenever someone asks for underrated games. The AI seems random and challenging, head shots feel satisfying, every level has been filled with chaos so far, unique enemies. I mean it's clearly not amazing by any means, but there's some kind of charm to it, idk.
---
No Thanks
#10pots555(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 4:15:58 AM
Two Worlds 2
Metacritic score: 67

A superb gaming experience. It's long, interesting and the graphics are pretty good. I don't understand the score at all.