This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which fighting game should I get?

#1Cinn_kentsu89Posted 4/26/2013 7:53:25 PM
I've played all of them except blazblue and persona arena. I have that fighting game itch and even though I like injustice it doesn't help very much for some reason. I think mainly cause the buttons don't feel right on a fight stick or controller.

I was gonna trade it in and get either kof13, sfxt, sf4ae, umvc3, mk9, or just buy an xbla fighting game. I like single player too so blazblue was catching my interest. Any advice to help a gamer out with the itch? Online community is also a deciding factor.
---
"cos the capcom damage control team kept saying "dont like it dont buy it" and it worked" - tehdud
#2flame030191Posted 4/26/2013 7:55:37 PM
I would recommend either Super Street Fighter 4, MK9, or (if possible) Injustice.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#3DarkSymbiotePosted 4/26/2013 7:55:55 PM
MK9. Best fighter this generation.
---
Liquor is powerful. But Soda is solid.
#4SunDevil77Posted 4/26/2013 8:00:11 PM
Starting Sunday, the new Injustice game will be $35 at Toys R Us. A must buy at that price.
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#5DarkAdonis123Posted 4/26/2013 9:44:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6DarkAdonis123Posted 4/26/2013 9:50:15 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Starting Sunday, the new Injustice game will be $35 at Toys R Us. A must buy at that price.

Read his post, he has Injustice. Anyway, I'd recommend KOFXIII out of what you named, but if online is a deciding factor, go with one of the Capcom games.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#7GuideToTheDarkPosted 4/26/2013 9:54:58 PM
SF4. The only one with real lasting power -and- decent netcode.

On xbla there's sf2hdr, great netcode and balance and no frills or comeback mechanics, but it's something of a dragon's den now. The only people that still play are experts, with innocent, unaware newbies getting slaughtered left and right, and usually never returning.
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
#8gabriusPosted 4/26/2013 10:03:33 PM
Cinn_kentsu89 posted...
I've played all of them except blazblue and persona arena. I have that fighting game itch and even though I like injustice it doesn't help very much for some reason. I think mainly cause the buttons don't feel right on a fight stick or controller.

I was gonna trade it in and get either kof13, sfxt, sf4ae, umvc3, mk9, or just buy an xbla fighting game. I like single player too so blazblue was catching my interest. Any advice to help a gamer out with the itch? Online community is also a deciding factor.

---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#9dcn2424Posted 4/27/2013 2:34:50 AM
Get DoA4, Garou:MoW and Super St. Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
#10NemerlightPosted 4/27/2013 2:42:51 AM
My vote goes to Marvel 3 and i dont even like fighting games D:
---
Chivarly: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.