This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which fighting game should I get?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which fighting game should I get?

User Info: Cinn_kentsu89

Cinn_kentsu89
3 years ago#1
I've played all of them except blazblue and persona arena. I have that fighting game itch and even though I like injustice it doesn't help very much for some reason. I think mainly cause the buttons don't feel right on a fight stick or controller.

I was gonna trade it in and get either kof13, sfxt, sf4ae, umvc3, mk9, or just buy an xbla fighting game. I like single player too so blazblue was catching my interest. Any advice to help a gamer out with the itch? Online community is also a deciding factor.
"cos the capcom damage control team kept saying "dont like it dont buy it" and it worked" - tehdud

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
3 years ago#2
I would recommend either Super Street Fighter 4, MK9, or (if possible) Injustice.
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
3 years ago#3
MK9. Best fighter this generation.
Liquor is powerful. But Soda is solid.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#4
Starting Sunday, the new Injustice game will be $35 at Toys R Us. A must buy at that price.
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
(message deleted)

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
3 years ago#6
SunDevil77 posted...
Starting Sunday, the new Injustice game will be $35 at Toys R Us. A must buy at that price.

Read his post, he has Injustice. Anyway, I'd recommend KOFXIII out of what you named, but if online is a deciding factor, go with one of the Capcom games.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: GuideToTheDark

GuideToTheDark
3 years ago#7
SF4. The only one with real lasting power -and- decent netcode.

On xbla there's sf2hdr, great netcode and balance and no frills or comeback mechanics, but it's something of a dragon's den now. The only people that still play are experts, with innocent, unaware newbies getting slaughtered left and right, and usually never returning.
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.

User Info: gabrius

gabrius
3 years ago#8
Cinn_kentsu89 posted...
I've played all of them except blazblue and persona arena. I have that fighting game itch and even though I like injustice it doesn't help very much for some reason. I think mainly cause the buttons don't feel right on a fight stick or controller.

I was gonna trade it in and get either kof13, sfxt, sf4ae, umvc3, mk9, or just buy an xbla fighting game. I like single player too so blazblue was catching my interest. Any advice to help a gamer out with the itch? Online community is also a deciding factor.

SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius

User Info: dcn2424

dcn2424
3 years ago#9
Get DoA4, Garou:MoW and Super St. Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

User Info: Nemerlight

Nemerlight
3 years ago#10
My vote goes to Marvel 3 and i dont even like fighting games D:
Chivarly: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which fighting game should I get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived