This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Activision's Bobby Kotick made ~$65,000,000.00 last year.

#21DoukouPosted 4/26/2013 11:36:11 PM(edited)
A terrible CEO.
Sues his own company, runs them to the ground, takes his employees money then fires them.
---
Don't read this sig.
#22BrutalBrockenPosted 4/26/2013 11:42:19 PM
of course I feel the same way hearing about proffesional sport athletes or musicians.
Sickingly overpayed
---
1 Brocken to rule them all!!
XBOX- Brutal Brocken PS3- BrutalBrocken
#23WinternovaPosted 4/26/2013 11:46:26 PM
Foppe posted...
Winternova posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
But does he deserve them?

The people that matter think he does.

The people that matters loves when he talks about focusing on franchises that "have the potential to be exploited every year on every platform with clear sequel potential and have the potential to become $100 million franchises".

So?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#24TantrumBullPosted 4/27/2013 12:49:13 AM
And the taxes will eat him up like a shark.
---
For what ever reason G_gglypuff completely forgot Ninja Gaiden Black is an Xbox game even though I told him it is and even told him I have it. >_<
#25NemerlightPosted 4/27/2013 1:49:25 AM
I love Black Ops 2 so good for him i say.
---
Chivarly: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
#26SparkItUpPosted 4/27/2013 3:32:12 AM
Winternova posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
65?!

I'm quite disgusted actually.

A vast majority of that is stock awards. It's not readily accessible cash.

Regardless, this man has been awarded those stocks for the things he has done.

He earned them.

^ This...As much as I dislike where the CoD franchise has gone, it has flourished under him due to brilliant marketing.
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#27SparkItUpPosted 4/27/2013 3:36:36 AM
BrutalBrocken posted...
of course I feel the same way hearing about proffesional sport athletes or musicians.
Sickingly overpayed

To be fair, the money that has come in under his watch, is greatly higher than that 65million figure...It is proportionate to the profits & the meeting of market expectations of the products that have been put out underneath his watch. It only seems as if it is "Sickingly overpaid" because you don't have the opportunity (or more accurately, privilege) of looking at the financial records of Activision and how much profit they have made. The same could be said about sports athletes as well...The more fans are willing to buy the game, the more money the company makes, and the more they will compensate him. The same with sports, the more people pay for a ticket, pay for concessions, pay for parking, etc..the more they will pay athletes.
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#28bossk5Posted 4/27/2013 4:15:56 AM(edited)
Good, I'm glad. I hope he makes a ton more just because I love watching entitled gamers weep.

" waaaaaah he makes teh moniezzz!!" " Sheeporzz need to stop buying teh gamezzz i dont enjoyzzz!"

Making money..... That's what he's supposed to f****** do.
---
I buy used games. I also own and enjoy an Xbox 360...Deal with it.
#29DyingPancakePosted 4/27/2013 5:12:27 AM
Nemerlight posted...
I love Black Ops 2 so good for him i say.

I love them all (except MW 3)

Will continue buying them
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#30RPG_ApostlePosted 4/27/2013 5:15:34 AM
THIRTY SEVEN?!
---
I miss Mega Man.