This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Activision's Bobby Kotick made ~$65,000,000.00 last year.

#51RPG_ApostlePosted 4/27/2013 10:52:51 AM
ECWRULZ posted...
GiantOrange posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
THIRTY SEVEN?!

In a row?

Bunch of savages in this town...

Hehe...

I'M NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TODAY!
---
I miss Mega Man.
#52WinternovaPosted 4/27/2013 10:57:19 AM
Sheepinator posted...
You didn't answer the question either. If you were put in charge tomorrow and sat there playing Peggle every day, would WoW still have millions of subs and would the next CoD still sell millions? Of course they would.

Why would I answer a rhetorical question that you don't really want an answer to, as evidenced by your answering the question yourself? Please, I'm not a moron and don't fall for idiotic rhetorical bulls*** like that.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#53TheBlueStigPosted 4/27/2013 10:58:20 AM
Winternova posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
86% of $65 Million is 55.9 Million, that means Kotick still made $9.1 Million in non-stock funds.

Most people would kill to make that much.

Most people aren't smart enough to make that much.

It doesn't take much to be a clueless executive out of touch with consumers, the people under him are doing most of the actual work, just like 99% of other corporate jobs. The higher ups get the pay, the grunts do the work.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#54Killah PriestPosted 4/27/2013 10:59:57 AM
I could care less what Kotick made. Stop with the jealousy/envy.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#55SheepinatorPosted 4/27/2013 11:00:03 AM
A man in a hot air balloon realized he was lost. He reduced altitude and spotted a woman below. He descended a bit more and shouted, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The woman below replied, "You're in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground. You're between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude."

"You must be an engineer," said the balloonist. "I am," replied the woman, "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me may be technically correct, but I've no idea what to make of your information, and the fact is I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help at all. If anything, you've delayed my trip."

The woman below responded, "You must be in Management." "I am," replied the balloonist, "but how did you know?"

"Well," said the woman, "you don't know where you are or where you're going. You have risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise which you've no idea how to keep, and you expect people beneath you to solve your problems. The fact is you are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's my fault."
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#56shawnmckPosted 4/27/2013 11:03:08 AM
TheBlueStig posted...

It doesn't take much to be a clueless executive out of touch with consumers, the people under him are doing most of the actual work, just like 99% of other corporate jobs. The higher ups get the pay, the grunts do the work.

^ Hey, just like politicians & lawyers (especially politicians)...
They make all the money, all the while bemoaning the plight of the poor & middle class(all the while living like kings & stealing from the very people they claim to support)...but when it comes to actual work they have their interns or special hired people do all the work while they go play golf, or fly off on their private jet, or dine with movie-stars, or practice their lies in front of the mirror.
#57sry_POSPosted 4/27/2013 11:16:47 AM
Sheepinator posted...
A man in a hot air balloon realized he was lost. He reduced altitude and spotted a woman below. He descended a bit more and shouted, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The woman below replied, "You're in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground. You're between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude."

"You must be an engineer," said the balloonist. "I am," replied the woman, "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me may be technically correct, but I've no idea what to make of your information, and the fact is I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help at all. If anything, you've delayed my trip."

The woman below responded, "You must be in Management." "I am," replied the balloonist, "but how did you know?"

"Well," said the woman, "you don't know where you are or where you're going. You have risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise which you've no idea how to keep, and you expect people beneath you to solve your problems. The fact is you are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's my fault."

I found this quite amusing and relatable. Also, why is relatable not recognized as a word by spell check?
---
|Intel i5 3570K|HIS Radeon HD 7950|16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 RAM|Intel BOXDQ77MK MB|XFX Core Edition 550W PSU|
XBL/PSN: corruptor5150
#58Super CreaturesPosted 4/27/2013 11:18:18 AM
Politicians don't make that much money from being politicians.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#59SheepinatorPosted 4/27/2013 11:19:45 AM
Super Creatures posted...
Politicians don't make that much money from being politicians.

They can trade on insider information with impunity while you or I could go to jail for same.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#60RPG_ApostlePosted 4/27/2013 11:22:10 AM
Killah Priest posted...
I could care less what Kotick made. Stop with the jealousy/envy.

You cared enough to post.
---
I miss Mega Man.