This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Arkham City GOTY edition, problem installing DLC from second disc.

#1DarkJaydragonPosted 4/27/2013 3:26:18 PM
I'm installing the disc but the DLC isn't showing up, anyone know how to fix this?
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#2Super CreaturesPosted 4/27/2013 3:42:21 PM
Quit trying to install the disc like you would a game disc to play it off the HDD, and actually "play" the disc, then install the DLC through the menus provided.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#3TantrumBullPosted 4/27/2013 3:43:25 PM
1: Is disc 1 the actual disc that comes in the goty edition case? if it's the first print disc that came before the goty edition was made then the dlc won't show up.

2: If you have the dlc from the marketplace installed try deleting those to see if it helps.
---
For what ever reason G_gglypuff completely forgot Ninja Gaiden Black is an Xbox game even though I told him it is and even told him I have it. >_<
#4DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 3:46:54 PM
Super Creatures posted...
Quit trying to install the disc like you would a game disc to play it off the HDD, and actually "play" the disc, then install the DLC through the menus provided.

Good thing that's how I already, isn't it? ^_^

Anyone else?
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#5Ginsu VictimPosted 4/27/2013 3:49:46 PM
TantrumBull posted...
1: Is disc 1 the actual disc that comes in the goty edition case? if it's the first print disc that came before the goty edition was made then the dlc won't show up.

This was the first thing I thought of as well.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#6FoppePosted 4/27/2013 4:01:17 PM
WHat DLC is it?
Is it supposed to pop up when you start the game?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#7Super CreaturesPosted 4/27/2013 4:04:16 PM
TantrumBull posted...

Unless the Arkham City GotY is different, that isn't how it works.

Plenty of people use GotY install discs to get the content, and then use the regular edition game disc to play, with access to all the bonus content.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#8TantrumBullPosted 4/27/2013 4:13:37 PM
From: Super Creatures | Posted: 4/27/2013 7:04:16 PM | #007
TantrumBull posted...

Plenty of people use GotY install discs to get the content, and then use the regular edition game disc to play, with access to all the bonus content.

Arkham City GotY is different from the first version because when I installed the dlc from the second disc it only showed up when I played goty edition disc. the first version never saw the stuff from the dlc disc installed and only saw the ones from the marketplace when I had them.
---
For what ever reason G_gglypuff completely forgot Ninja Gaiden Black is an Xbox game even though I told him it is and even told him I have it. >_<
#9Ginsu VictimPosted 4/27/2013 6:48:05 PM
Super Creatures posted...
Unless the Arkham City GotY is different....

It is different.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#10fireball2020Posted 4/27/2013 7:18:31 PM
From: Super Creatures | Posted: 4/27/2013 7:04:16 PM | #007
TantrumBull posted...

Arkham City GotY is different from the first version because when I installed the dlc from the second disc it only showed up when I played goty edition disc. the first version never saw the stuff from the dlc disc installed and only saw the ones from the marketplace when I had them.

This. Tried borrowing a friend's copy of the GOTY disk for the DLC, and it wouldn't work with my non-GOTY copy of the game.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/teh%20real%20weasel.jpg
http://steamcard.com/do/original/tehrealweasel.png