This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamers have gone mental.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Gamers have gone mental.

User Info: pots555

pots555
3 years ago#1
Every new game now gets bashed on metacritic. I am currently playing Star Trek the video game and it deserves at least a 7. It's not unplayable by any means, the graphics are good and the story interesting. Even then, 2.6 metacritic score. This is getting stupid. Ever since Mass Effect 3, it has gone down the hill.

What game developer will take chances now? Were will the creativity go? NOWHERE!

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
3 years ago#2
gamers have voted with their wallets, and voted for metacritic, drm, and microtransactions
nyuuuuuuuuu~

User Info: CalistoCoon

CalistoCoon
3 years ago#3
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/g5zu1y/annoyed-gamer-settling-the-score-with-metacritic
GT:Emotional Hobo

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#4
Dude, as fun as Star Trek can be, it ain't good. You know you're in for a s*** ride when you get a glitch that makes Spock do the splits multiple times, then proceeds to freeze your console...all because I opened a door
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.

User Info: CalistoCoon

CalistoCoon
3 years ago#5
You call yourself a Trek fan but you don't know about the Vulcan Console Freeze Splits? He used it several times in the original series.
GT:Emotional Hobo

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#6
Hahah srsly though...New Vegas is the only other game I've ever played that has made my Xbox it's b****... Vegas gets a pass for actually being...ya know...good.
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.

User Info: Allaster111

Allaster111
3 years ago#7
SunDevil77 posted...
Dude, as fun as Star Trek can be, it ain't good. You know you're in for a s*** ride when you get a glitch that makes Spock do the splits multiple times

I believe those are the classic signs of Spock going through pon farr.

User Info: coldwine

coldwine
3 years ago#8
It's just trolling. I never take those scores seriously, and developers shouldn't either.
"Life is a mistake that only art can correct" - from Passing Strange

User Info: TheFeshPince

TheFeshPince
3 years ago#9
coldwine posted...
It's just trolling. I never take those scores seriously, and developers shouldn't either.

They don't have a choice... they have to. It's a reflection of their work.

User Info: pots555

pots555
3 years ago#10
TheFeshPince posted...
coldwine posted...

They don't have a choice... they have to. It's a reflection of their work.

And that's the sad part. No sequel for me...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Gamers have gone mental.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived