This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I skipped the last 2 COD games

#21CapwnDPosted 4/28/2013 2:19:08 AM
That's my major issue (among some others) with the BO games...They just feel immensely clunky...as if the soldier has lead in his boots. Don't get me wrong, I have issues with MW3 as well, but they can be overlooked in the long run (still doesn't make the game enjoyable, but it is playable)

What similar game are you used to that doesn't feel clunky?
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#22SparkItUpPosted 4/28/2013 2:24:43 AM
CapwnD posted...
That's my major issue (among some others) with the BO games...They just feel immensely clunky...as if the soldier has lead in his boots. Don't get me wrong, I have issues with MW3 as well, but they can be overlooked in the long run (still doesn't make the game enjoyable, but it is playable)

most of the FPS games out there don't...whether it be Halo (which I don't like, it's just not my thing) doesn't feel clunky, BF3 doesn't feel clunky, etc. The majority of AAA FPS games don't have that sluggish feel that I get from BO & BO2. It's just an opinion on how I feel they handle, so if someone else feels they feel fine..that's great...I simply do not.
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#23CapwnDPosted 4/28/2013 2:55:06 AM(edited)
CapwnD posted...

most of the FPS games out there don't...whether it be Halo (which I don't like, it's just not my thing) doesn't feel clunky, BF3 doesn't feel clunky, etc. The majority of AAA FPS games don't have that sluggish feel that I get from BO & BO2. It's just an opinion on how I feel they handle, so if someone else feels they feel fine..that's great...I simply do not.

Seriously? Of the ones you mentioned? I expected maybe Quake or Unreal, or some twitch shooter where you get 100 to 300+ frames per second... But Halo? I like Halo, but if I was describing the feel of Halo vs COD, I could see using "sluggish" to describe Halo.

Do you play PS3 games? I am dying to hear how you would compare Killzone.

Of all the ways to describe COD, sluggish and clunky just... What?
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#24VeryDarkSoulPosted 4/28/2013 3:24:30 AM
battlefield is better than cod in every way, but I still hate both EA and ACTIVISION.
---
Ron Paul 2012
#25Splice_Posted 4/28/2013 3:55:41 AM
I don't watch, pay attention to, or care about any sport and I haven't my whole life

...this is a thread to blog what you're not into, right?
#26Splice_Posted 4/28/2013 4:00:33 AM
CapwnD posted...
CapwnD posted...

Seriously? Of the ones you mentioned? I expected maybe Quake or Unreal, or some twitch shooter where you get 100 to 300+ frames per second... But Halo? I like Halo, but if I was describing the feel of Halo vs COD, I could see using "sluggish" to describe Halo.

Of all the games I could name, battlefield and halo are up there as some of the biggest clunkers. No call of duty since 4 has felt sluggish in comparison with anything else on the market. That's the main reason I play it still. I really love battlefield 3, some of the craziest things I've ever seen in a game have unfolded in front of me in real time by actual people... But it's sluggish as hell.
#27DxZ99Posted 4/28/2013 8:06:32 AM
I skipped all Assassins Creed & Bioshock games. Also, Mass Effect 2 & 3.
How am I still breathing? :(
#28metaldiggle2Posted 4/28/2013 8:14:39 AM
Bioshock isn't clunky. The brains and abilities of those claiming it is just might be that, however.
---
There are times where I wish I could delete stupid threads I see.
#29deimos91Posted 4/28/2013 9:44:35 AM
jaymart_2k posted...
Unlike majority of people who say COD sucks don't buy it. Then the day it comes out they go ahead & buy it anyways.

good for you now buy Metro last light and enjoy a good FPS
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#30IvanKozlovPosted 4/28/2013 10:11:36 AM
CapwnD posted...
CapwnD posted...

Exactly. When I switch from BO2 to H4, I feel so much slower on Halo. Granted it could be because of the 60fps vs 30fps difference.
---
LIGHT UP THE NIGHT!