This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poker Night 2 is hilariously awesome

#1GoombaXPosted 4/28/2013 8:29:51 PM
the computers always fall for my serbian jew double bluff
(grandparents are jewish, whenever my friends and i get together to play texas hold em they call my bluff that).
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Injustice, MvC 2, SMW
#2GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 10:47:44 PM
what, no one likes this game?
---
#3ADHDguitarPosted 4/28/2013 10:50:19 PM
I wasn't under the impression anyone played this. Poker with A.I. (to me) defeats the entire purpose of poker.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#4MalefactionPosted 4/28/2013 10:50:20 PM
I just got it, only played it for a bit, but the characters in it are funny as hell. Great choices too by the way.
---
There is no love in your violence.
#5Blade_Of_IcePosted 4/28/2013 10:56:29 PM
im not paying $5 more than its worth, and has no online

i played the demo i heard the same joke recycled 3 times, and everytime i went all in everyone chickened out, the A.I. need to grow some virtual balls, i've watched every single episode of the venture bros half a dozen times and not once has Brock been that much of a p****.
#6GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 11:11:45 PM(edited)
Blade_Of_Ice posted...

i played the demo i heard the same joke recycled 3 times, and everytime i went all in everyone chickened out, the A.I. need to grow some virtual balls, i've watched every single episode of the venture bros half a dozen times and not once has Brock been that much of a p****.

huh claptrap was ballsy as hell for me always going all in and i havent heard the same joke more than once.
---
#7Blade_Of_IcePosted 4/28/2013 11:13:29 PM
GoombaX posted...
Blade_Of_Ice posted...

huh in my claptrap was ballsy as hell and i havent heard the same joke more than once.

lucky, for me it was

start the game - huh thats pretty interesting about that immortal jellyfish
4th hand - oh the same jellyfish story, ok...
near end of demo - fine! i'll google the damn jellyfish! just stop talking about it!

that and the different voice sam has now
#8Knight_Rider_3KPosted 4/28/2013 11:14:47 PM
I love this game. Big improvement over the first, which was good too.
---
The Nat Swatters: J. Upton, R. Pena, E. Gattis, and the Braves Bullpen!
#9GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 11:16:20 PM
Blade_Of_Ice posted...
GoombaX posted...
Blade_Of_Ice posted...

huh in my claptrap was ballsy as hell and i havent heard the same joke more than once.

lucky, for me it was

start the game - huh thats pretty interesting about that immortal jellyfish
4th hand - oh the same jellyfish story, ok...
near end of demo - fine! i'll google the damn jellyfish! just stop talking about it!

that and the different voice sam has now

i didnt even here the jelly fish one.
I was insulted a lot by glados though.
---
#10Merc123Posted 4/28/2013 11:26:11 PM
I got lucky and have not really heard the same jokes very often in the same game, usually it mixes it up, and most of it is pretty hilarious.

I think anyone can see though with the choice of characters that its more for the novelty of playing poker with said characters, not a game tailored for Poker players. I just don't get it when people complain about no multiplayer or it not doing Poker well enough, when i think its about the characters first, poker second.