This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

According to todays poll, PSN is better is than XBL

#141GeistPosted 4/29/2013 1:41:02 PM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
Geist posted...
OmegaPillow posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
It's because of PSN plus. Renting so many games for 50 USD a year is a treat.

As opposed to paying 60 a year for ads?

Psn+ has ads as well my friend.

Game-only ads.

Nope, regular ads as well.
---
Currently playing : Terraria
#142yazman666Posted 4/29/2013 1:44:50 PM
Honestly i think xbox live is way more rubust than PSN, but that is my personal opinion, ande yes i have both.......
#143all_that_juicePosted 4/29/2013 1:45:33 PM
I think PSN is better in every way AND I'm a huge Xbox fanboy.
---
http://www.digitaltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Cortana.jpg
#144Merc123Posted 4/29/2013 1:46:45 PM
Its probably mostly about PSN being free. If PSN cost and XBL was free i have a feeling to poll would have Xbox in the lead.
#145FenriswolfPosted 4/29/2013 1:46:56 PM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Again, keep deluding your self that your rentals somehow constitutes free games. I can buy all of the titles you mentioned for cheaper at Gamestop's bargain bin. I can get them even cheaper from Redbox and Blockbuster, and rental services such as Gametap existed on PC long before.

Okay, so you have to pay for the one game, AND $60 to play online with it, whereas PS+ lets you pay $50 for that game, throws in heaps of other games for free, and lets you play online free

Yeah, I suppose Live is the better value then

Again, keep deluding yourself that your rentals are free games, because if you have to pay for something, then it's not free, a concept that even a six year can grasp. Maybe you should also enter one of the cell phone contracts that offers a "free" PS3.
---
Hello
#146HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/29/2013 1:49:01 PM
Oh we stopped listening to Gamefaqs polls when the "I will buy a PS3 when god of war 3 comes out" was the most popular answer.

3 years later, still in last place. Playstation people are the most vocal of minorities.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#147ImDyinSquirtlePosted 4/29/2013 1:49:39 PM
Fenriswolf posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Again, keep deluding your self that your rentals somehow constitutes free games. I can buy all of the titles you mentioned for cheaper at Gamestop's bargain bin. I can get them even cheaper from Redbox and Blockbuster, and rental services such as Gametap existed on PC long before.

Okay, so you have to pay for the one game, AND $60 to play online with it, whereas PS+ lets you pay $50 for that game, throws in heaps of other games for free, and lets you play online free

Yeah, I suppose Live is the better value then

Again, keep deluding yourself that your rentals are free games, because if you have to pay for something, then it's not free, a concept that even a six year can grasp. Maybe you should also enter one of the cell phone contracts that offers a "free" PS3.

Alright then I concede. I will stop calling them free.

Fact is, I am still paying LESS than you, and am getting a lot more in return than you are

This is what you don't seem to be grasping
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#148Thunder097Posted 4/29/2013 1:50:37 PM
PS PLUS > Xbox Live. Only thing I admit is that the Xbox online is better.
---
My name is Thunder. Thunder the Demon Hunter.
#149SilencetheDarkPosted 4/29/2013 1:53:13 PM
abdou posted...
SilencetheDark posted...

I agree. I'm really tired of all the "PSN is better" talk, especially on the XBOX 360 FORUMS. Seriously people, there's some ads, but they are ads for things you can do ON THE XBOX. And if you don't think that PSN has ads, you're sadly mistaken. There are just as many ads on the Playstation 3. I'd rather pay $35 (no one should be paying $60, learn to shop for deals) a year for Xbox Live, then live with the free PSN as my only gaming network of choice. PSN sucks because it is free. And don't expect it to be free with PS4. Expect a wall of butt hurt children come E3 this year when Sony announces a PSN Premium plan, crushing online play unless you pay. And PSN cards never go on sale..

You don't know that PSN will become premium after the release of the PS4, don't make stupid predictions without anything to back it with

and PSN does not "suck" for everyone, I understand if you don't like it but personally I have played online using PSN for years just fine. I play FIFA and CoD every year , I must have put thousands of hours, so yeah you are the perfect example of "butt hurt children" .

Prediction, not fact. Sorry you can't read, broski
---
"That Was Too Close...You Were Almost a Jill Sandwich!"
#150skribblzPosted 4/29/2013 1:53:16 PM
I enjoy both. My download speeds are lightning quick (<3 FiOS) and i hardly if ever experience any issues while gaming online. The only knock against PSN is having to wait for a download to install and the frequent firmware updates that seemingly do nothing.
---
The 5 Symptoms of Laziness: