This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

BIG RUMORS/NEWS: Respawn Entertainment(Old IW) first game is XBOX EXCLUSIVE

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. BIG RUMORS/NEWS: Respawn Entertainment(Old IW) first game is XBOX EXCLUSIVE

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/29/respawns-first-game-is-reportedly-an-xbox-exclusive?abthid=517ef5f9a1df4a5276000037

I doubt it's true(Too much money to slip through EA to let it be a console exclusive), but if this is true then I'll be one SUPER HAPPY CAMPER.(Phrase, not the FPS meaning of the word)
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton

zerooo0
3 years ago#2
The game’s multiplayer is said to “operate on a grand scale,” featuring two factions with support for up to 16 players, though “Respawn would add AI-controlled characters to make the action more frenetic and to give novice players a greater chance to score some kills.” The game is also said to feature Titans, which are “giant exoskeletons” that soldiers can pilot. The Titans are “big mech-style walkers that move with an agility not seen in games like Mechwarrior or Steel Battalions” and would lend credibility to a recent rumor that the game is titled Titan.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That actually sounds pretty awesome if true.
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton

User Info: CammyApple

CammyApple
3 years ago#3
I'll never understand why it makes people happy that fewer people would get to play a game.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
3 years ago#4
CammyApple posted...
I'll never understand why it makes people happy that fewer people would get to play a game.

Or why people post a topic about the exact same thing that was posted less than an hour ago.
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.

zerooo0
3 years ago#5
flame030191 posted...
CammyApple posted...

Or why people post a topic about the exact same thing that was posted less than an hour ago.

Quick post without searching;)

#Dealwithit

User Info: CammyApple

CammyApple
3 years ago#6
zerooo0 posted...
flame030191 posted...
CammyApple posted...

Quick post without searching;)

#Dealwithit

He is dealing with it. By questioning why it was done.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

User Info: Flamechamp2333

Flamechamp2333
3 years ago#7
just another mag.

And this game only supports the rumors about an online only console

This news hurts microsoft more than helps
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
3 years ago#8
EA? Exclusive?

This game will probably appear on the original Gameboy.
How to treat a woman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syRQ7iShpzY

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
3 years ago#9
only mech game i want to hear about for next gen is chrome hounds 2, everything else mech related (on next gen xbox) can suckit.

I grow drums, rattles, didgeridoos and drone flutes. if intrested send pm.

User Info: BeefEaster

BeefEaster
3 years ago#10
people that get excited because something is exclusive are probably the people that didn't like sharing as a child
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. BIG RUMORS/NEWS: Respawn Entertainment(Old IW) first game is XBOX EXCLUSIVE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived