This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

BIG RUMORS/NEWS: Respawn Entertainment(Old IW) first game is XBOX EXCLUSIVE

#1zerooo0Posted 4/29/2013 4:20:25 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/29/respawns-first-game-is-reportedly-an-xbox-exclusive?abthid=517ef5f9a1df4a5276000037

I doubt it's true(Too much money to slip through EA to let it be a console exclusive), but if this is true then I'll be one SUPER HAPPY CAMPER.(Phrase, not the FPS meaning of the word)
---
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton
#2zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 4:26:58 PM
The game’s multiplayer is said to “operate on a grand scale,” featuring two factions with support for up to 16 players, though “Respawn would add AI-controlled characters to make the action more frenetic and to give novice players a greater chance to score some kills.” The game is also said to feature Titans, which are “giant exoskeletons” that soldiers can pilot. The Titans are “big mech-style walkers that move with an agility not seen in games like Mechwarrior or Steel Battalions” and would lend credibility to a recent rumor that the game is titled Titan.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That actually sounds pretty awesome if true.
---
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton
#3CammyApplePosted 4/29/2013 4:27:53 PM
I'll never understand why it makes people happy that fewer people would get to play a game.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#4flame030191Posted 4/29/2013 4:29:20 PM
CammyApple posted...
I'll never understand why it makes people happy that fewer people would get to play a game.

Or why people post a topic about the exact same thing that was posted less than an hour ago.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 4:34:36 PM
flame030191 posted...
CammyApple posted...

Or why people post a topic about the exact same thing that was posted less than an hour ago.

Quick post without searching;)

#Dealwithit
---
#6CammyApplePosted 4/29/2013 4:40:27 PM
zerooo0 posted...
flame030191 posted...
CammyApple posted...

Quick post without searching;)

#Dealwithit

He is dealing with it. By questioning why it was done.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#7Flamechamp2333Posted 4/29/2013 4:44:50 PM
just another mag.

And this game only supports the rumors about an online only console

This news hurts microsoft more than helps
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#8656stoogePosted 4/29/2013 5:32:14 PM
EA? Exclusive?

This game will probably appear on the original Gameboy.
---
How to treat a woman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syRQ7iShpzY
#9darkharePosted 4/29/2013 5:36:16 PM
only mech game i want to hear about for next gen is chrome hounds 2, everything else mech related (on next gen xbox) can suckit.

---
I grow drums, rattles, didgeridoos and drone flutes. if intrested send pm.
#10BeefEasterPosted 4/29/2013 5:43:04 PM
people that get excited because something is exclusive are probably the people that didn't like sharing as a child