This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who else is REALLY glad to be a gamer?

#11LightgamerPosted 4/29/2013 7:24:22 PM
GGearX posted...
F*** Yeah I'm glad! Who the hell isn't?

Your guy Ash Crimson isn't.
---
Xbox Live: GodintheGalaxy, PSN: EuphoricJudas
#12GGearXPosted 4/29/2013 7:26:54 PM
Lightgamer posted...
GGearX posted...
F*** Yeah I'm glad! Who the hell isn't?

Your girl Ash Crimson isn't.

Weirdo. Stalker.
---
GT: KryDamoure (The male version of Tomoko Kuroki)
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#13LightgamerPosted 4/29/2013 7:32:25 PM
Never.
---
Xbox Live: GodintheGalaxy, PSN: EuphoricJudas
#14kingwutuguPosted 4/29/2013 9:23:57 PM
not anymore
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#15natevinesPosted 4/29/2013 9:41:51 PM
I wish I could be more of a gamer, but all that's ever on my mind is chasing skirts :/
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#16xKANONx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 12:35:31 AM
Quote:not anymore
@kingwutugu

Why not?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#17Banana_ManaPosted 4/30/2013 12:43:09 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
I am. Gaming became my biggest hobby 2 or 3 years back. Saved my life in a way. I used to do some dumb, dangerous s*** with my life

I agree with this... Almost word for word... Apart from the 2/3 years thing - it was about 10 years ago for me.

Sure I gamed as a youngster - NES / Mastersystem / C64 and onwards... But when stuff got bad... And some decisions were made that perhaps weren't in my best interests... Gaming helped. A lot.
---
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/p/blog-page.html
Bestestest top ten lists ever!
#18CaptainLukaPosted 4/30/2013 12:44:12 AM
Well, I don't like to use the term "gamer". I think it's a crap label. But that's another rant for another day.

But I am very happy that I play games. I'm very happy it's my main hobby. What I am not happy with is this triangle of bull**** going on between devs/publishers, journalists and the consumers. It's having a very negative effect on the industry imo.
---
Now playing: Pandora's Tower, Mass Effect 3, Halo 4, Fire Emblem Awakening, The World Ends With You
#19OverburdenedPosted 4/30/2013 12:45:13 AM
I hate it, hate my xbox, hate my Gameboy, hate Pokemon, hate call of duty, hate halo, hate my telly, hate the noise it makes, hate the controller, hate te butto...

Sike! I love it all really, had you going for a second then didn't i.
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._
#20CapwnDPosted 4/30/2013 1:15:51 AM(edited)
I love video games. I love new games. And old games.

Just found the Quake mod for PC that pretty much incorporates all the best mods of Quake and puts them in one simple to use mod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrBlNwAEJWI

(the mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/quake-epsilon-build )

The music that's included is fine, but drop the original NIN soundtrack in, and get 200 to 600 FPS playing a wonderful looking version of classic Quake, plus a bunch of user made mission packs.

Whether it's Skyrim or Adventure on the 2600, gaming is as good today as it's every been. For the nostalgic, there's so many options like an upgraded version Star Fox64, or an official remake of something such as REZ HD or Perfect Dark, or a nice 5.1 clean graphic version of SOTN. And the addict games like COD, Starcraft, MOBAs, MMORPGs. Or new and exciting IP such as Antichamber, Sleeping Dogs, or Mark of the Ninja. Even if it's something simple on a mobile device like Angry Birds or Uphill climb (or whatever that' called).

There's so much out there, and in a way this feels like the point where if anything more comes out, some of the old will be lost.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh