This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

(POLL) What is the WORST online community you've ever seen in your life?

#1IIICE_COLDPosted 4/30/2013 1:45:19 AM
(POLL) What is the WORST online community you've ever seen in your life? - Results (964 votes)
Gears of War
4.36% (42 votes)
Halo
6.02% (58 votes)
Call of Duty
51.45% (496 votes)
Another
38.17% (368 votes)
This poll is now closed.
(POLL) What is the WORST online community you've ever seen in your life?

And obviously I included mostly Xbox/Xbox 360 choices, but I'm talking about on ANY system ever, including PC. So if you chose "another" please tell us about it... I (personally) chose Gears of War...
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#2DarkSymbiotePosted 4/30/2013 1:51:27 AM
Dark Souls.
---
You know, whenever a poster uses the terms "b**** and whine" or "piss and moan" or something similar, I simply ignore the entire post.
#3GGearXPosted 4/30/2013 1:58:31 AM
League of legends.
Just got into it , and the constant b***** and moaning from my team has turned me off from the game. And it takes a lot to p*** me off.
---
GT: KryDamoure (The male version of Tomoko Kuroki)
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#4IIICE_COLD(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 2:08:27 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
Dark Souls.

Seriously? I actually heard that community was great, and that people volunteerily bow as a courtesy before matches in many cases...
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#5DarkSymbiotePosted 4/30/2013 3:16:35 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
Dark Souls.

Seriously? I actually heard that community was great, and that people volunteerily bow as a courtesy before matches in many cases...

It's when the community comes into contact with the outside world the problem begins.
---
You know, whenever a poster uses the terms "b**** and whine" or "piss and moan" or something similar, I simply ignore the entire post.
#6RHDF20BPreludePosted 4/30/2013 3:22:12 AM
Of what I play:

WWE Games:
people that want to re-create real matches, which basically means NOT playing the game. People even want to decide what you should use as far as characters. They complain like babies if you dont let up from hitting them. On the other side, theres tons of people with hacked attributes and moves, which makes the game unplayable literally.

Injustce.
Theres people who simply dont want to get better. Which if you arent doing that, I fail to even understand the point of playing, I saw a room called "no try hards" REALLY? So....you just want to mash buttons...? Might as well play the AI
---
360 and PS3 tags: DiegoElFuego. WiiSSBB: 1032-0974-7716
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6vbQfBPYLk&feature=channel
#7dilvibrecPosted 4/30/2013 3:48:08 AM
DOTA and DOTA-likes, just ugh
#8NejiHyuga900Posted 4/30/2013 8:38:29 AM
While Call of Duty is one of them, the worst online gaming community I ever seen (in my opinion) is the Ninja Saga community. If you don't know, Ninja Saga is an RPG and a web game on social network sites like Facebook, Myspace, and Orkut (and there is also a different version for iOS and Android) that is based on the Naruto world (but with OC's instead of Naruto characters and a whole different story).

The Ninja Saga Facebook community is horrible (and I stopped playing this game as of October 16, 2012). Every time when an NS news is posted on its Facebook page, everyone (and a majority of these people are like 12 years old from around the world, especially from Philippines, Malaysia, and Indonesia) posts "Add Me!" or posts advertises for their clan and it annoys me. I use to be an admin on the unoffical Ninja Saga Wiki (www.ninjasaga.wikia.com) (well, I still am but I rarely edit there anymore) and because of that (and I have my Facebook linked to my Wikia account), I got random friend requests on Facebook everyday, it really annoyed me. I use to accept them but then I would get random chats with those people when I am busy doing other things.
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#9GeistPosted 4/30/2013 8:39:34 AM
Gamefaqs would be my choice.
---
Currently playing : Terraria
#10FocianPosted 4/30/2013 8:41:36 AM
As a general rule of thumb, the size of a community offers a negative correlation to it's quality.

Also, if you are playing a game wherein team work and communication are *required*, you'll generally find a more amicable community.
---
GT/PSN: Focian
The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect; So hard to earn, so easily burned.